PDA

View Full Version : while I was gone!!

mud_monkey
20-08-2012, 11:58 PM
I wasn't able to get on the server for awhile due to seeing family from abroad and when i logged in i was surprised to see that all my crops were gone my EXP grinder and not to mention half a chests worth of ores including diamond leggings helmet a full set of diamond tools and most of them had lvl 30 enchantments on the too!!

there was a sign on my plot saying i wasn't aloud farms or mob spawners on my plot but on the other side of the path there is a guy with a giant melon farm.

i just wanted to know why i can't grow my own crops and my my diamonds are gone?

thanks in advanced

mud_monkey

Jackster21
21-08-2012, 12:50 AM
I wasn't able to get on the server for awhile due to seeing family from abroad and when i logged in i was surprised to see that all my crops were gone my EXP grinder and not to mention half a chests worth of ores including diamond leggings helmet a full set of diamond tools and most of them had lvl 30 enchantments on the too!!

there was a sign on my plot saying i wasn't aloud farms or mob spawners on my plot but on the other side of the path there is a guy with a giant melon farm.

i just wanted to know why i can't grow my own crops and my my diamonds are gone?

thanks in advanced

mud_monkey

hi Mud,

3 questions,

1: after the sign was placed, did you remove anything?

2: how long have you been gone for?

3: where is this person with a melon farm opposite? is it still there? - if yes, we will go action this.

naithantu
21-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Farms and exp grinders arent allowed on city plots. Since most of the plot was being used for farms I removed them. Since you had quite a lot of stuff in your chests I didn't clear the entire plot (which is what we usually do).

Where was your chest that you lost? I'll make sure you get that stuff back.

mud_monkey
22-08-2012, 05:02 PM
yes Jack the farm is still there as far as I know.

Naith i had 2 double chests when i had a break from going on the server and when i got back I had 1 double and 1 single chest the only things i can remember me having were a full set of diamond tools 6 diamonds and my diamond leggings and diamond helmet.

i would also like to know if there are any areas for plots i can grow crops on?

Thanks Jackster and naiththantu for helping I appreciate it

sporefan
27-08-2012, 04:24 AM
just a quick question here: define "big farm" please

naithantu
28-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Mud_monkey showed me where the chest was. He got his items back ^_^.

And sporefan, a house must be the most important thing of a plot. If you have a big mansion with a couple of melons and wheat next to it it'll be fine.

Pretty much like in a normal city. Having some vegetables in your backyard is fine. But tearing down your garage and placing cabbages there isn't allowed. :p

sporefan
29-08-2012, 05:42 AM
so it my "parkour" house allowed because i'm making a house on the top and one on the bottom?