PDA

View Full Version : Firebreather65's Membership Application

Firebreather65
15-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Minecraft Member Application----------Your In-Game Username: Firebreather66Your Real Age: 8Country Of Origin: USHow Long You Have Played Minecraft For?: 5 monthsWhere Did You Hear About The Slap Gaming Server?: From a friendIf Other (From above question): How Long You Have Played On The Slap-Gaming Server For: 4 monthsReason For Wanting To Play On Our Server: Older brother (Firebreather65) is playing and would like to join him on the server.Any Friends You Have That Play Our Server: Junglehunter20, Borrero4Anything Else?: I had asked for membership for my 12 year old son, Firebreather65, now I would like to request membership for my 8 year old son, Firebreather66 (not very original). I am the mom (age 47) but I am entering Firebreather66 as my son's actual age (8). I hope that is okay. Wendy Sundberg (scott.sundberg@gmail.com). PS Lately Firebreather65 has not been able to log onto the server, but Firebreather66 who did not request membership yet is somehow able to get onto the server.

Gnoekeos
16-10-2012, 04:30 AM
Promoted