Minecraft Member Application
----------

Your In-Game Username: thesilentdiablo
Your Real Age: 16
Country Of Origin: United States of America
How Long You Have Played Minecraft For?: Since before Alpha
Where Did You Hear About The Slap Gaming Server?: Yogscast Forums
If Other (From above question):
How Long You Have Played On The Slap-Gaming Server For: Just found it today.
Reason For Wanting To Play On Our Server: I want a server of which I can build safely, yet in company of other players. I also want a server in which a strong administration is present. It just makes me feel more comfortable building. Slap-Gaming seems to meet all of my needs!
Any Friends You Have That Play Our Server: N/A
Anything Else?: I have played Minecraft since it was only Classic. I don't remember when I discovered Alpha exactly, but when I did I sure didn't look back. I believe I will be a great addition to your server and I can demonstrate the maturity and responsibility of properly using the plugins in order to set the bar for future members. I have owned several servers and thus developed the administration for those servers. I also have a community of which I build all of my servers under, but since school is under way, I have a girlfriend, and a job, there just isn't time to pursue another server for the time being.

P4R4BE11UM
24-10-2012, 02:22 AM
minecraft member application
----------

your in-game username: Thesilentdiablo
your real age: 16
country of origin: United states of america
how long you have played minecraft for?: Since before alpha
where did you hear about the slap gaming server?: Yogscast forums
if other (from above question):
how long you have played on the slap-gaming server for: Just found it today.
reason for wanting to play on our server: I want a server of which i can build safely, yet in company of other players. I also want a server in which a strong administration is present. It just makes me feel more comfortable building. Slap-gaming seems to meet all of my needs!
any friends you have that play our server: N/a
anything else?: I have played minecraft since it was only classic. I don't remember when i discovered alpha exactly, but when i did i sure didn't look back. I believe i will be a great addition to your server and i can demonstrate the maturity and responsibility of properly using the plugins in order to set the bar for future members. I have owned several servers and thus developed the administration for those servers. I also have a community of which i build all of my servers under, but since school is under way, i have a girlfriend, and a job, there just isn't time to pursue another server for the time being.

promoted!!!!