PDA

View Full Version : New project: Winterfell

Slacky
30-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Hey guys,

After searching for a long time for soemthing to build, I decided I want to build a town. A snowy town, named Winterfell.
Why do I post a Thread for this, for a simpel town?
1) I need permission for a big piece of land. I already found a location, but I'm not sure of it yet. Here are the coords (for the mods): X= - 2888 Z= 842
If any of you find a better place (I prefer an island or a mountain area) then tell me. :)
2) I'm searching decent builders to help me building this huge city, contact me in-game or post a comment below :) If there's no response, I will happily build it on my own.
3) This is inspired on Game of the Thrones, so it will be a medieval kingdom. I hope to make it as big as a little town on the server.

If you want to join, know that this is a big project where you will be spending some time on ;)
Thanks for reading,
-Slacky

Slacky
30-10-2012, 03:08 PM
I found another snowy are that isn't WG'ed yet. Coords: X=1560, Z=761
It's a nice are with hills, perfect to make a snowy kingdom.
Could a mod or admin maybe reply and tell me if it should be possible?
Thanks!
-Slacky

Laegluin
31-10-2012, 12:34 PM
As a rule of thumb: As long as it's outside of the city and not 3 Billion blocks wide, you can build there. Just don't ask for huge worldguards when the area is empty, ask for a small one to start with (you can still expand it).

Trainman42
31-10-2012, 10:46 PM
I would like to join building, if I can build a descent cobble or wooden plank house, kinda like a log cabin or "stone cabin". I can build with a ton of stacks of wood and i can get cobble easily.