PDA

View Full Version : Been Grief

Naryui
31-10-2012, 01:02 PM
So, I got grief (and its medium place)and I didn't know I have to talk to one of the staff for WG (No one told me about it, even at first day.)
(-1425,1387. North West of Forest Edge (Outside of that town))

I posted here to find a staff for WG (since there's none available on server) and would be best to tell me when they will WG because I have a basement in that place.

Been grief when I was away yesterday (wasn't online yesterday at all). (Stolen all the cocoa beans, wheats, pumpkins, sugar cane, melons, rails, powered rails, redstone torches, brewing stand, cauldron, dozen of fences, killed chickens (though I'll buy them again.) )

Jackster21
31-10-2012, 01:14 PM
So, I got grief (and its medium place)and I didn't know I have to talk to one of the staff for WG (No one told me about it, even at first day.)
(-1425,1387. North West of Forest Edge (Outside of that town))

I posted here to find a staff for WG (since there's none available on server) and would be best to tell me when they will WG because I have a basement in that place.

Been grief when I was away yesterday (wasn't online yesterday at all). (Stolen all the cocoa beans, wheats, pumpkins, sugar cane, melons, rails, powered rails, redstone torches, brewing stand, cauldron, dozen of fences, killed chickens (though I'll buy them again.) )

Hi Naryui,

Sorry to hear you was griefed, however on the server information topic it does explain what worldguarding is and how to get 1 - all players are advised to read this before playing.
there is also a tutorial section at spawn to explain this, and signs and broadcasts on the server constantly encouraging players to get a worldguard and how to get 1.

A member of the Admin team may be able to restore your house, so if you ever see 1 of us online (all admins are listed here: www.slapgaming.com/minecraft) and we will see what we can do.
In the meantime, i would advise you contact any member of staff in-game using the /modreq functionality to receive a worldguard on your plot.

May i strongly recommend that before you continue playing, you read our information topics: www.slapgaming.com/minecraft

thanks,
Jackster.