PDA

View Full Version : mutilator18's Ban Appeal

mutilator
19-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
mutilator18 Date of ban *If you know*
December 19, 2012 Reason for being banned
I don't know why Why should we unban you?
i was told to change my costume because it was "offensive" but i refused but now i changed it.

Ryuuga
19-12-2012, 12:17 PM
You were using an offensive skin were asked to change it and refused to do that. therefore you were banned for:
1. offensive skin
2. not listening to staff
so you actually DO know why you were banned

EDIT: I've sorted out the details of your ban now mutilator18
You entered our server with an inappropriate skin. At the time you were requested by staff to change it. You refused to change your skin into an appropriate one and were therefore banned.

because of this you will not be unbanned

this topic will stay open for 48 hours for a final appeal

mutilator
19-12-2012, 06:33 PM
a german general costume is not offensive its not a NAZI general costume its just like wearing an american soldier costume exept im german

and i only put i don't know why because there was no inappropriate costume choice, i'm sorry for disrespecting staff.

Ryuuga
20-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Short version: you won't be unbanned

Long version:

a german general costume is not offensive its not a NAZI general costume its just like wearing an american soldier costume exept im german
Mutilator18 I've discussed it with other staff and checked your skin and we agreed that it's still offensive due to it still containing defining characteristics which are deemed inappropriate.
You claim it's a "general"german costume this however is false
The skin, still, contains certain trademark characteristics which are only connected with a certain group in a certain time which are now deemed as inappropriate.

and i only put i don't know why because there was no inappropriate costume choice, i'm sorry for disrespecting staff.
On this point, there probably isn't a choice but you could've used the "edit post" button to change the reason to "inappropriate skin".

Ryuuga
21-12-2012, 04:02 PM
48 hours are over appeal is locked