PDA

View Full Version : Late Arrival

LuckyC5
31-12-2012, 04:26 AM
Well I'm not going to be back on the server as soon as expeted. It turns out that my entire computer crashed, and the blame has fallen on me playing Minecraft. My parents are not happy about the situation therefore, it will be a while until I can become active on the server again. I do sincerly apologize and hope to see all of you very soon.

Keep digging ;),
Chris

lordgandalf
31-12-2012, 05:43 AM
Wait minecraft crashing a pc?? I I'd call somebody with real computer skills because minecraft crashing pc's is madness

Telluur
31-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Seems like total bullshit minecraft crashing your pc.

If minecraft did it; it would mean the java runtime environment broke your computer.
Wich is complete madness, as it is shipped with most machines and one of the most use programm languages. saying that minecraft did it would mean there's actually a deeper problem with your computer, not minecraft. You better ask a professional to look at it, because now you are taking the blame of something i am almost a 100% you did not do.

Good luck with all this,

LuckyC5
02-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Seems like total bullshit minecraft crashing your pc.

If minecraft did it; it would mean the java runtime environment broke your computer.
Wich is complete madness, as it is shipped with most machines and one of the most use programm languages. saying that minecraft did it would mean there's actually a deeper problem with your computer, not minecraft. You better ask a professional to look at it, because now you are taking the blame of something i am almost a 100% you did not do.

Lets just say I told my parents that there is no way in the world that Minecraft could crash a desktop computer and I'm back on!

Hope to see y'all soon and thanks for the support :D

Just hope my computer dosen't crash again because I will never be allowed to play again

Good luck with all this,\

Thanks for the support y'all. Thankfully I explained that Minecraft could NEVER crash a desktop computer, so I'm back on! :D