PDA

View Full Version : Join our new city: RaaR City!

MohDaol
01-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Plese check the other thread... This one is old!

Trainman42
01-01-2013, 06:44 PM
I would like to rent a house for 1 week...I already paid the guy that needs to be paid (Awesomeguy). I hope that it's finished! I also would like to help build the plots...

MohDaol
01-01-2013, 06:48 PM
I would like to rent a house for 1 week...I already paid the guy that needs to be paid (Awesomeguy). I hope that it's finished! I also would like to help build the plots...

Cool. If you're gonna rent one then you should get a pre-made house cause when you leave we dont wanna clean up the plot after you. Srry but I hope you'll enjoy it when you visit :)

SparkleUnidog
02-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Actually, I haven't heard of RaaR city at all. All i keep seeing on chat is about Dwarf City. :U So, does this City have a theme at all? Based on anything? Or is it just a city to hold a PVP clan? :3

MohDaol
02-01-2013, 07:46 PM
not really a theme but basically we do pvp, but people can join the town and make a house and live in a community. We also have special shops which sell enchanted book and potions for a lower price than spawn shop. It's basically a city where everyone can just chill out :)

coyninator
27-01-2013, 08:04 PM
If you look on the new thread Awsomeguy isnt co owner or owner so if i was you id get your money back unless you have stayed already but ask one of co owners or owners next time

flrnprdmn
27-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Thread locked, see first post!