PDA

View Full Version : MrBookShelf's Ban Appeal

MrBookShelf
03-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
MrBookShelf Date of ban *If you know*
- Reason for being banned
I don't know why Why should we unban you?
i do know why but it wasnt on the options ok i admit to my crime shouting on the vent minecraft room but my friend was swearing and i kepttelling him to shut up my friend so p4 told me to stop shouting and i did so and then he started swearing at me and p4 told me to shove my fingure up my ass and i told him he is inforcing the rules and i told him he broke the rules that he is inforcing so please try to unban me i donsted 20GDP to the server and iswear i am willing to donate more but i really want to come back.
thank you,

Jackster21
04-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Hi there MrBookShelf,

I have consulted with the other staff members and I have come to the conclusion that your ban from the community will stick.
I also do not appreciate the wild accusations made towards the staff of Slap Gaming. There were a number of witnesses to the event that caused you to get banned, and all of their stories match up, nowhere in their stories contain the comments you claim were made during the event by a staff member.
During this incident you broke multiple Slap Gaming terms and conditions, which have now lead to your punishment, these include:

3.1.0. SLAP fully supports the right of free speech, however; we prohibit hate speech, terroristic and similar remarks based on race differences, ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, gender, age and/or sexual identity, a person or group to attack or humiliate.
3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff or members.
3.3.1. harassing staff or members.
3.4.0. not following of any orders given by staff.

I understand that you donated a lot of money towards Slap Gaming, however as stated in our terms and conditions:
2.9.0. All donations to SLAP are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other services offered by SLAP

This appeal will remain unlocked so you can post a response if you choose to do so, however I highly doubt what you may say will change the decision myself, and the other senior staff members of Slap have decided.

Regards,
Jackster21

MrBookShelf
04-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Hi jackster,
yes i agree of wat you say but please might i ask why does p4 curse me multiple times those witnesses are probably with p4 if you want a real witness ask husainpwnsoobs and finally when i was banned it said 2 weeks banned and now i dont know

Jackster21
04-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Hi BookShelf,

After further discussion I have discovered this Ventrilo and in-game abuse has occurred on numerous occasions prior to this incident so the ban will stick.

However, the accusations against P4R4BE11UM will be investigated separately.

MrBookShelf
04-01-2013, 10:59 PM
so i am perm baned

Jackster21
05-01-2013, 12:32 AM
so i am perm baned

Correct, for violation of the Slap Terms & Conditions.