PDA

View Full Version : ThatYoungBrick's Ban Appeal

YoungBrick
07-01-2013, 02:29 AM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
ThatYoungBrick Date of ban *If you know*
January 1, 2013 Reason for being banned
I don't know why Why should we unban you?
Because I Love This Server/Favorite But Then Admins Had Start asking Me Where i dig I needed to go eat Because my Dad And Mom Told me to hurry. So I Said I Have to eat Right now i will tell you later But when i got back on it says Xray Hack Post on appeal I Try My hardest To Find Ores And Diamonds I Dig All the way Down Just to try to look for it I dig everywhere Because i dont have anything After Getting killed By drageon101 At Nether And By Oreowaffle I Try My Best To Get anything i have I Am Very Poor On Minecraft Until I Planned To Dig Deep down around Bed Rock To look for diamond And Iron I Had Been Jailed But They Released Me I Love This Server So Much But They Just Dont Trust Me I Try my Best To Get Everything i have.I Love This Server Why Would i be xraying On a server i love Then i get banned I Would Never Like to Do anything Like That Because I Love This Server :(.

YoungBrick
07-01-2013, 02:37 AM
I Know This is a Loving Fan Server/and strick But i never Will Disrespect The Admin Or Anyone or Do Anything That Would be hurtful I Got Friends That Would Go on And Play with me They Are Very Good Friends That I Wouldn't Like To Miss They Are They Friends That i don't Know that is Very Nice To Me I Wouldn't Hack and leave Them There Alone i would rather play with them Then Hack Because They Are Great Friends To Me Friends: sushigirrafe - bellaluna and robbyl

Daloria
07-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Youngbrick,

You were asked on 4 seperate occassions about your mining and everytime you logged out right away.

I will lift your ban on this occassion but take this as your final warning. Remove xRay and do NOT use it again

topic locked