PDA

View Full Version : Creeping Ninja's (New group for PvE, PvP)

ParagonSpider
24-01-2013, 03:42 AM
Creeping Ninja's is basically known for.. being ninja's and sometimes helping. This used to be my group for the xbox, and decided to bring it here. So, let's start with it's real desc:

Creeping Ninja's was founded in 2006, and pretty much grew, then couple years later about 35 ninja's left (not much ppl joined). Now there's only 2 ninja's in the group.

Current User's in Group (CUiG):
ParagonSpider/Spiderman2K7 {Will be found from [Y:127 - Y:0.1]}
DarkGiga/GigaDarkness (isn't on this server, but I'll get him to come) {Will be found from: [Y: Anywhere]}

Since now this is a Minecraft PvP group and PvE (To make a better building in a plot than the one I made), I decided to let other's join if they're not in a small PvP/PvE group.

To apply just simply put this and your answer:

What layers do you mine at?

Are you sneaky?

Do you PvP often?

On a scale of 1/10, how many times do you die in PvE (or PvP)?

(Don't copy from this and below):

LF Allies! :D

This group isn't going to be huge. Call it a taskforce or something. there are 2/10 players in this group. 8 slots left for 8 lucky people.

Also, random question for when I wasn't on from before: what happened to mai plot on Derpville? :o

Ryuuga
24-01-2013, 07:48 AM
if you were away for over 30 days or didn't built on the plot for several days it probably has been removed ParagonSpider

ParagonSpider
25-01-2013, 08:54 AM
if you were away for over 30 days or didn't built on the plot for several days it probably has been removed ParagonSpider

Ah. Ok then! I might as well start going for more cobble and wood. Btw whats with the half-cut trees in the resource world? 2 days ago i went into the forest resource world and jungle resource world for cobblestone (and 15 wood), ALOT of trees are half-cut. Does tree jail not exist anymore? :o

DesignTrice
25-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Tree jail doesn´t count for RW world

ParagonSpider
25-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Tree jail doesn´t count for RW world

Thx, needed to get a confirmation on that. I was wondering about it. ;)

Ryuuga
25-01-2013, 10:56 AM
okay just to clarify leaving trees half cut down is allowed only in the RW and we would greatly appreciate it if you DID cut trees down COMPLETELY :D

ParagonSpider
25-01-2013, 10:58 AM
I might even go Cut down all of the trees and replant them myself.. oh boy... imagine that... 7 Chests of Axes and 25 for wood... O_O

Ryuuga
25-01-2013, 11:01 AM
nope not enoguh axes and chests remember the RW gets reset every so often and a lot of players apparently don't know how to cut down a tree properly so they'll be leaving/ creating more and more floating trees while you're cutting down the old ones. :P btw spider back on topic have you found /have any members yet?

ParagonSpider
25-01-2013, 11:02 AM
nah, thats why I created this thread, to get members for this group ^.^/

ParagonSpider
25-01-2013, 11:04 AM
nope not enoguh axes and chests remember the RW gets reset every so often and a lot of players apparently don't know how to cut down a tree properly so they'll be leaving/ creating more and more floating trees while you're cutting down the old ones. :P btw spider back on topic have you found /have any members yet?

When I joined, everyone was cutting trees properly (even on the RW). What happened?!

Ryuuga
25-01-2013, 11:12 AM
tree jail happened that's what 1 floating tree now equals 15 min tree jail time for up to 1 hour and 30 minutes after that we enter the tempban zone and past that is the perm ban zone. So yeah leaving floating trees outside the RW is pretty bad for you if you want to do anything on the server.

p.s. the jail time resets if you log out while being jailed :P

ParagonSpider
25-01-2013, 11:14 AM
tree jail happened that's what 1 floating tree now equals 15 min tree jail time for up to 1 hour and 30 minutes after that we enter the tempban zone and past that is the perm ban zone. So yeah leaving floating trees outside the RW is pretty bad for you if you want to do anything on the server.

p.s. the jail time resets if you log out while being jailed :P

Damn, people need to start cutting trees properly.. and I already figured that out when someone logged then came back in complaining about its time for them to get out of jail. XD