PDA

View Full Version : Trolls in Minecraft... Seriously world generator? Seriously?!

ParagonSpider
24-01-2013, 07:39 AM
I keep being trolled by Minecraft after mining an ore like Gold, Diamond, or even Emeralds.

Example: I mine Gold ore. I drop into lava and not survive.

I mine Diamond. I fall to my death, or fall into lava and not survive.

I mine Emerald ore. A creeper kills me.

Am I really that unlucky?

Ryuuga
24-01-2013, 07:49 AM
yup, even if not, This is a survival server! - SURVIVE HARDER! :P

DesignTrice
24-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Thatīs Minecraft!

MaxRoktanskyCrmb
25-01-2013, 12:33 AM
-points to what Ryuuga said......

ParagonSpider
25-01-2013, 06:32 AM
yup, even if not, This is a survival server! - SURVIVE HARDER! :P

Gah, I do survive harder, just that, minecraft seems to have a liking of me falling into lava or to my death. XD

+1 Ryuuga....

well played........

MurasakiRyu
25-01-2013, 06:54 AM
I love that survive harder is still a thing on the server. <3

ParagonSpider
25-01-2013, 07:01 AM
lol i remember when I joined, then couple days later I met the awesome Jack & Daloria. Funny thing: Jack used "Survive Harder" on someone who was complaining about losing their stuff.
I put a :/ face (irl) when HoarsesHorse asked if he could buy a Flame I bow off me. I said my plot with all my bows I got (most enchant, and some not) got removed. Used to sell my bows at $5-$10 depending in the enchanent(s). I guess I have to farm for bows?

Ryuuga
25-01-2013, 11:09 AM
It's one of the most famous lines for staff to say on the server right? any more of those?

p.s. spider there's a "Edit Post" button please use that instead of making a double post please

ParagonSpider
25-01-2013, 11:11 AM
It's one of the most famous lines for staff to say on the server right? any more of those?

p.s. spider there's a "Edit Post" button please use that instead of making a double post please

ok :) btw, if you see sporefan on, tell him I say hi! :D