PDA

View Full Version : RoadKill824's Ban Appeal

RoadKill824
27-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
RoadKill824 Date of ban *If you know*
January 25, 2013 Reason for being banned
Spamming Why should we unban you?
I was "spamming" in the form of Diary Entries (Day XX: Brief description of surroundings), and although many of the members were getting a laugh out of it, the trial mod revealed his/her lack of a sense of humor. When the mod had enough, I said ok, laid out one last entry, suicided, and then left the server. However, when I tried to get back on, I was banned, with the description "tempban for ignoring staff and spam come back in 8 hours". It's now been more than 24 hours, and I still can't join the server.

RoadKill824
27-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Sorry for double-posting, but I just wanted to add that I've been a member for almost a year now, I just had to make a new account because I lost the other one's username/password.

WirelessPillow
27-01-2013, 09:10 PM
We have no roadkill824 banned on record, are you sure that is your minecraft username?

RoadKill824
27-01-2013, 09:52 PM
My IGN is RoadKill824, with that exact spelling, and as of now I am still banned.

This is the correct server, right?

Zerohax
27-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Ban Appeal:

Hello I am Zerohax and i am here to do your ban Appeal.
To explain your ban and reasoning ( i will be using your own words as quotes):

"I was "spamming" in the form of Diary Entries (Day XX: Brief description of surroundings), and although many of the members were getting a laugh out of it, the trial mod revealed his/her lack of a sense of humor."

Members complained of your spam (via modreq) every 1 minute and no one found humor. You were warned 3 times by staff to "please stop the spam" and even kicked to get the message across, yet you continued to spam.

When the mod had enough, I said ok, laid out one last entry, suicided, and then left the server. However, when I tried to get back on, I was banned, with the description "tempban for ignoring staff and spam come back in 8 hours". It's now been more than 24 hours, and I still can't join the server.

You were Banned for continuing when staff told you many times to stop. Ignoring staff isn't tolarated period. Spam is also not tolarated period. As a long term member you know the rules by now and should follow them.

Your ban Will be Uplifted but if you should not follow the rules. You will recieve the same punishment and for a longer period of time.

Thank you for your Appeal. Enjoy the game :D

RoadKill824
28-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Ok, thank you.

Ryuuga
29-01-2013, 08:27 AM
since this seems done I'm locking it :D