PDA

View Full Version : Dark Angel Kingdom Application

enticknap1999
02-02-2013, 07:49 PM
The Dark Angels kingdom has just been founded and is under the most crucial part of its time the construction as its an early age we are starting to encourage players from within the server to help us build and reach our goals. As we are a new kingdom we dont have many enthusiasts that have joined us thats why i the leader of the Dark Angels has started this application thread is so that we can gather as many people as possible to join our ranks and help us reach our personal goals as a team.

Being part of Dark Angels means:
That you are eprivileged enough to have the honour
You voice will always be heard and considered
All members get discounts on products and if we go as a team to pvp armour and swords will be supplied and returned if not broken
You will eventually progress up to knight of the citadel which means you are the most privileged person in the kingdom apart from the leaders
There will always be a home for you in the kingdom waiting so you dont have to worry about building it yourself unless you would prefer to
There will be jobs in the kingdom so you earn your way to the top and it has its rewards believe me:)

Ranks of the kingdom
Kings
Guards of the citadel
Knights
City supervisors
Shop mangers
Peasants

As you progress through the ranks you will be given access to more and more materials within the kingdom including funding from the kingdom treasury if me or jonijoni14 see fit also you will be priviliged to be allowed into the palace and live there but dont think just because your high up you can tell people what to do because this wont be the case as everyone has the right to emphasise their will and every action has its consequences so think carefully before acting.

What you should include in your application
Name.
Nationality .
General informtion about yourself.
How you will help us in long term.
Why you decided to apply to us and not another kingdom.
Have to be a member on slapgaming minecraft so you can join us and utilise the benefits of iconomy and everything else
Also include how mature you are and kind you are towards other people
P.S always have respect to fellow players disrespect will not be tolerated

Apply below
written by the leaders enticknap1999 and jonijoni14

Jonijoni14
02-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Well spoken comrade :D Dark Angel Kingdom For Life!! :D

panther10
02-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Names: Panther10
Nationality: British
General Information about your self: good at brewing, and loyal will not grief/steal at all.
How Will you help us in the long term?: I will make tonnes of potions, for you to pvp with, and we will rule!
Why did you choose to apply with us and not another kingdom?: Ive help you guys out in pvp, and helped you with things.
I am a VIP, lifetime and I think I am very mature​:steve_sillyface:

enticknap1999
02-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Names: Panther10
General Information about your self: good at brewing, and loyal will not grief/steal at all.
How Will you help us in the long term?: I will make tonnes of potions, for you to pvp with, and we will rule!
Why did you choose to apply with us and not another kingdom?: Ive help you guys out in pvp, and helped you with things.
I am a VIP, lifetime and I think I am very mature​:steve_sillyface:

Thnak you panther you have been accepted and will be considred for a brewing post with the highest regard

lordgandalf
02-02-2013, 10:46 PM
is this a pvp thing or a guild thingy ??

TheKrafter1923
03-02-2013, 01:49 AM
Gandalf it isn't a pvp thingie it's a guild thingie. And May I join it enticknap1999

enticknap1999
03-02-2013, 06:38 AM
Gandalf it isn't a pvp thingie it's a guild thingie. And May I join it enticknap1999

Krafter you will have to fill out the application before i can proceed with my decision

p.s to everyone its both a guild and pvp team.

TheKrafter1923
03-02-2013, 07:42 AM
Oh then I can't join I am in DFMWU as their leader

lordgandalf
03-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Thats why i asked i cant join because my co-ownership of DIFA

enticknap1999
03-02-2013, 12:59 PM
maybe gandalf i could befriend difa

bros
03-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Hello I'm Bros4:D And i'm also doing this for hyrule_hero too cause he can't go on. So me and hyrule are brothers and we are both are english, also we have been on this server for a while and helping out on a huge castle would be great for me and hyrule to help, and this kingdom i know is going to turn out great, and as you know hyrule built most of the wall and i want to do something like that to help in your castle. Yes i'm a member and i wish to help out on your castle.

~Bros4:cool:

enticknap1999
03-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Hello I'm Bros4:D And i'm also doing this for hyrule_hero too cause he can't go on. So me and hyrule are brothers and we are both are english, also we have been on this server for a while and helping out on a huge castle would be great for me and hyrule to help, and this kingdom i know is going to turn out great, and as you know hyrule built most of the wall and i want to do something like that to help in your castle. Yes i'm a member and i wish to help out on your castle.

~Bros4:cool:

Bros you and hero have been accepted into the kingdom well done

Crazydragon63
03-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Name: crazydragon63
General Info: I am good at building, I am loyal and do not steal or grief, I always share loot i have mined.
I will help you long term by buying, mining and building things for you, and will help you in PVP.
I have chosen to apply to join you and not another kingdom because i want to help people in yours and am a friend of someone who is in it (panther10)
I am a member and i am mature and always try to be kind and respectful to other players.

Crazydragon63
03-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Namer: crazydragon63
General Info: I am good at building and always share loot ive mined.
I will help you in long term by buying, crafting, mining and building things you need and want
I decided to apply to

enticknap1999
03-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Name: crazydragon63
General Info: I am good at building, I am loyal and do not steal or grief, I always share loot i have mined.
I will help you long term by buying, mining and building things for you, and will help you in PVP.
I have chosen to apply to join you and not another kingdom because i want to help people in yours and am a friend of someone who is in it (panther10)
I am a member and i am mature and always try to be kind and respectful to other players.

crazy you have been accepted into the kingdom well done and you will most likely get a post in mining

enticknap1999
03-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Namer: crazydragon63
General Info: I am good at building and always share loot ive mined.
I will help you in long term by buying, crafting, mining and building things you need and want
I decided to apply to

dragon you have been accepted

Barefootfox1663
03-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Barefootfox1663
Costa Rican
I'm love to help, to be round doing adventures and sharing
I will help you a lot building houses and castles, also im good at redstone, so I ll make some traps and pvping too.
I decided to apply here because I love to start with people as a team, build and kill together.
I consider myself mature and serious, but so stupid and silly when u now me well

deercrossing123
03-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Deercrossing123
im english
i didnt choose another kingdom simply becuase this ones the best. i would love to join and have a good time with everyone in a respetful, mature, manor. in long term ways of helping you, i can provide food, ideas, crafting and defenece. i would never grief or steal. i would love to be apart of this :)

enticknap1999
04-02-2013, 04:27 AM
Barefoot You have been accepted into the kingdom welcome

Deercrossing due to previous acions and help you have been accepted into the kingdom with a high chance to get a top posistion

EDIT ryuuga: please use the "edit post" button enticknap1999 instead of double posting

Jonijoni14
04-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Krafter u would need to fill out the application, like evryone else :D
And thanx for evryone that wants or has already joined :D

Jonijoni14
04-02-2013, 05:34 PM
I think as owner with enticknap1999 that There will be 3 Miners, 4 PvP pro Players (skills will be tested in the arena), 2 Redstone Players, 2 Builders (which Nirosu is considered being one of them),
1 Food and item collector (from resource world), 1 Brewer (decided already) and 3 other Players for building Villages :D thanx i hope u guys agree to this.
BTW there will be a wall with all the names of the people that joined OUR Kingdom. :D
Dark Angels For Life :D

lpsdinomite
05-02-2013, 01:18 PM
What you should include in your application
Name. kitty (aka lpsdinomite)
Nationality .
General informtion about yourself. i <3 kittys i am responcible and i suck a spelling ( im only 11)
How you will help us in long term.i can work for people and help get the chorse done, i am a pvper and i have tons of food so if we need it i got it
Why you decided to apply to us and not another kingdom.i was bord and had nothin els to do
Have to be a member on slapgaming minecraft so you can join us and utilise the benefits of iconomy and everything else
Also include how mature you are and kind you are towards other people
P.S always have respect to fellow players disrespect will not be tolerated

im school i have won 6 pride awords ( are reword for being good) i am very mature and good natured and allways mean well

MohDaol
05-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Name: MohDaol
Nationality: Saudi Arabia
General informtion about yourself: Good builder, overall nice person except when people annoy me >:D
How you will help us in long term: I will help with building many structures and maybe be the person who will show new appliers where the kingdom is located
Why you decided to apply to us and not another kingdom: Because you tempted me :P
Have to be a member on slapgaming minecraft so you can join us and utilise the benefits of iconomy and everything else: I am a VIP so I will be able to purchase materials,spawn in items, and tp players
Also include how mature you are and kind you are towards other people: I'd like to think of myself as kinda mature...Not one of those people on the internet who are just babys and go "GAY!" Over anything they see :P

I would like to be a builder along with Nirosu in the kingdom (Even Nirosu has said i'm an amazing builder :D)

Kaius93
05-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Name: Kaiusarius
Good at mining, will get on with whatever job im given and will not grief or cause any trouble
I will help the kingdom by aiding in its construction and resource collecting. I will also help in defending it and expanding its member list
I find your members friendly and entick and joni have both sold me some helpful items in the past
I am a mature player, though i can be childish when necessary and i respect others

KJTx
05-02-2013, 11:51 PM
Name: Darkrye2
Nationality: Chinese
General information about yourself: I am an all-around great helper, able to do multiple tasks, including redstone, but not quite good at making huge buildings.
How you will help us in long term: As said, I can do many things and enforce rules that are important and dis-honorary, in addition to cheering on others so they have a better time in the community.
Why you decided to apply to us and not another kingdom: I decided to apply to Dark Angels(The) because it seems like a great community and I'm on often when both of you are on, even though it is early for me.

I am rather mature and can ensure that everyone is having a good time and no one is ruining it for others, at the same time respect everyone in a high regard.

TheKrafter1923
06-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Krafter u would need to fill out the application, like evryone else :D
And thanx for evryone that wants or has already joined :D
Joni in my previous post I had said that I lead the PvP clan DFMWU so I cannot join

Jonijoni14
06-02-2013, 06:31 AM
Darkrye2 u have been accepted to our Kingdom, congratz for being the newest member :D have fun

Jonijoni14
06-02-2013, 06:07 PM
I wanted to tell u guys that me and enticknap1999 had a little argument about the kingdom but everything is back to normal.
I will return to the kingdom as king with enticknap1999 :D
We will rule together and the Dark Angel Kingdom will be a greater kingdom than ever before!!!

crazyredhead27
06-02-2013, 06:13 PM
name Crazyredhead27
i think i should be int the dark angels becuse i haev been on the server a long time i will be loyel to all of its members
i am a good pvper on a nother server i won pvper of the month 5 moths in a row

enticknap1999
06-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Guys i just wanted to tell u that i will leave the kingdom since i was told i was an owner but then got un WGed from the area from enticknap1999, also becasue of my skin i used enticknap1999 removed me. I seriously think thats immature and that he should'nt be the Leader of the kingdom, thats my personal opinion. Also, goodbye to everyone in the kingdom and have fun... Bye

thanks for your opinion but you were nevr owner from the start and thats wh you left then ryuuga wouldnt add you as owner so you left so dont blame on me btw the fate of the kingdom is not yours so please stop insultng people and remarks it doesnt hel it just shows your immature