PDA

View Full Version : Jonijoni14's Ban Appeal

Jonijoni14
11-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
Jonijoni14 Date of ban *If you know*
February 11, 2013 Reason for being banned
Using XRay Why should we unban you?
Ok.... I admit that i used X-Ray for a few days throughout my time on this server.... I used it for 3 Days.... Yes i should get Banned..... but i would like to ask for a second chance on this server..... Iam king of the Dark Angel Kingdom and i would really love to continue this awsome time on the server without any mods......There are other people out there using X-Ray too but i used it for 3 days and got caught.... So i beg everyone for a second chance on this server..... thanx for the awsome time to everyone if i dont get unbanned :'(

Jonijoni14
11-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Please also take in consideration how helpful i have been to new members but also to other players by helping them
with info. they need and letting them use my mob grinder due to the risk of it being removedby them....
So i Beg every single Builder, Member, VIP, Guide, Mod, Admin, Senior Admin, Co-owner and owner to give me a second chance...
If not I will not complain, but i would like to thank every person that i met on SLAP Gaming and to those that i had fun playing with...
Thanx,
I will never forget SLAP gaming...

naithantu
12-02-2013, 10:48 AM
1. Broken Rules (http://slapgaming.com/terms)
4.3.1. X-ray texture packs and mods are forbidden.
Since you have already admitted the use of x-ray, showing proof is unnecessary.

2. Actions we have taken.
I have decided to unban you, but you will not get away so easily. I've already removed your money (2750 dollars) and you will also have to give me the diamonds you got with x-ray in the resource world (71 diamonds).
The money I took will cover for the remaining ores you mined (emeralds, iron and stuff in the main world), only letting you keep the ores that you mined legit.
If you do not agree with this you can stay banned, you're very lucky to even get a chance since you've been banned for suspected x-ray in the past as well. I also do not appreciate that you lied to me about using x-ray three times yesterday, before finally admitting it here (you said no in-game, in vent private chat and in a private message in the forums).
I will therefore also give a 2 day tempban.

3. Remaining regulations
Besides you using x-ray I have also noticed that you have used hacks (flyhack, speedhack etc.). I have not tried to get any proof of this since I already had proof of you using x-ray, but if I notice you using it when you get back on the server you will be banned immediately.
As with all ban appeals, you can go respond here if you do not agree with the actions that we have taken.
This topic will be locked in 48 hours (assuming I've got the diamonds from you by then, otherwise I'll lock it once that has been sorted).

I only need to know one thing from you now, where do you store your diamonds? Please post here answering this question.

Jonijoni14
12-02-2013, 12:36 PM
I keep my diamonds in my ender chest at all times, and I have to say that i Have NEVER EVER used fly or speed hacks because they r useless to me since i can teleport with my compass.
But thanx a lot for unbanning me and i will never use mods on minecraft again, I definitally agree that u should take all my diamonds. THANX :D

naithantu
24-02-2013, 04:33 PM
The diamonds have been sorted, locked. :)