Ban AppealMinecraft Name
Cheesecake's ban appeal Date of ban *If you know*
- Reason for being banned
Other Why should we unban you?
Daloria said i should try and appeal my ban, so
/appeal

Jackster21
27-02-2013, 09:05 PM
How do we know we won't get a repeat of before though Daan?

Cheesecake
28-02-2013, 12:07 AM
A repeat of what exactly?

Cheesecake
28-02-2013, 12:27 AM
To be quite frank with you mate, if you're fishing for an apoligy you're not getting one, nor am i expecting one from you.
You know who i am and you know what you can expect, i swear alot, i tend to drink abit too much now and then and get on vent,
but i never personally insult someone unless they deserve it. And if asked for help who was the first one to volunteer if around?
lets face it mate, anyone who had a moan about me, needed to man the fuck up and ask me to tone it down and i would of, or atleast tried too
You know it as much as i do.

And if its about the MW2 incident, who the hell cares? you lost your temper and i lost mine, its that easy, shit happens, neither of us was right.

Lets get one thing straight, this is still a game, i'm not a hard person to deal with, i might be a jackass from time to time but i'm fair and good fun.
I won't spent hours and hours discussing this, if you want you can add me on steam, my name has now changed to Infant Annihilator

In the meantime, i've had some more penile enhancement surgery.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb301/thulehunter/00000000A.jpg
Here is a picture of the result, it is atleast 2 centimeters smaller. Enjoy.

Jackster21
28-02-2013, 05:04 PM
To be quite frank with you mate, if you're fishing for an apoligy you're not getting one, nor am i expecting one from you.
You know who i am and you know what you can expect, i swear alot, i tend to drink abit too much now and then and get on vent,
but i never personally insult someone unless they deserve it. And if asked for help who was the first one to volunteer if around?
lets face it mate, anyone who had a moan about me, needed to man the fuck up and ask me to tone it down and i would of, or atleast tried too
You know it as much as i do.

And if its about the MW2 incident, who the hell cares? you lost your temper and i lost mine, its that easy, shit happens, neither of us was right.

Lets get one thing straight, this is still a game, i'm not a hard person to deal with, i might be a jackass from time to time but i'm fair and good fun.
I won't spent hours and hours discussing this, if you want you can add me on steam, my name has now changed to Infant Annihilator

I'm not fishing for any apology from you, but things would have to change.

As you have said, you can be loud, drunk etc.etc.
But coming on Ventrilo/the server and being loud and abusive when their are young children online is not on mate.
Things have changed from when you joined Slap in MW2 what, 3 years ago?

We cannot have one rule for cheesecake and one rule for everyone else, so if you're gonna come online and be all loud and abusive then it can't happen dude.

Cheesecake
28-02-2013, 10:36 PM
What, not even a compliment on the great job the surgeon did?
I think we can both agree i wasn't abusive, i sweared alot yes, i never sweared at people. (unless you asked me to that is)
Sure i can tone it down, i just meant that you know as much as i do that people started moaning at me for no reason, and instead of asking me straight up, hey cakey tone it down a little please, they went for you.
In the end they even started making up shit that i never did, i'm sure you'll agree that i would never literally threaten someone? let alone over the net.

Anyway, i'm loud, can't do anything about that, i'll try n keep the swearing at a minimum though.

Cheesecake
28-02-2013, 10:37 PM
And don't ever call me by my real name again, it's downright creepy when you do it mate lol.

Jackster21
28-02-2013, 10:54 PM
And don't ever call me by my real name again, it's downright creepy when you do it mate lol.

Sorry Daan!
Never again!

Also: USE THE GOD DAMN EDIT BUTTON!

What, not even a compliment on the great job the surgeon did?
I think we can both agree i wasn't abusive, i sweared alot yes, i never sweared at people. (unless you asked me to that is)
Sure i can tone it down, i just meant that you know as much as i do that people started moaning at me for no reason, and instead of asking me straight up, hey cakey tone it down a little please, they went for you.
In the end they even started making up shit that i never did, i'm sure you'll agree that i would never literally threaten someone? let alone over the net.

Anyway, i'm loud, can't do anything about that, i'll try n keep the swearing at a minimum though.

Do i get sexy guitar back?

Cheesecake
28-02-2013, 11:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThrashingPanda?feature=mhee
Assload of new songs, knock yourself out.

Cheesecake
03-03-2013, 12:36 AM
Sooo...

Jackster21
03-03-2013, 12:56 AM
Sooo...

Alrighty, you can be unbanned, but make sure you agree to what we've discussed matey.

What's your username again?

Cheesecake
03-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Cptlolbroek me thinks

Jackster21
03-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Cptlolbroek me thinks

Done.