PDA

View Full Version : youngspeed's pvp clan (Y.R.A.)

youngspeed
08-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Y.R.A. stands for Youngspeed's Recruted Army. Our main type of amour is Iron but you may wear dimond, no lower than iron ( leather and chainmail ) butter (gold) amor is acceptable. Answer these questions and I might accept you

*How often are u on the server?
*Why are u interested in joining?
*What kind of amour will u wear in the arena?
* Choose a class archer (bow), worrior(sword),Both (sword and bow)
*Do you have optifine? (recomended, not required)
*Do we talk on the server?

The levels are

Recruit (new) Show your streanth
Member (1 1/2 months) Make clan fights and join without being invited
Master (3 months) Helps with wepons (repair and give out) assists in battle when called on
Chief (5 months) In charge in amour (give out make sure no one wears wrong type)
Y.R.A. Second in comand (6+ months) Make sure people are apart of Y.R.A. before entering
Friend (have a good relationship with me) add-on to current rank
Leader (show you have respect and are past second in comand can recuit people)
ClanMaster me (before recuiting people u must ask me for premission by pm on my profine or in game)
:cool:

Accepted:
Hyrule_Hero

Dinied:

TheKrafter1923
08-03-2013, 11:28 PM
You shouldn't require people to have optifine because 90% of people playing MineCraft don't know how to put mods in

youngspeed
09-03-2013, 12:24 AM
It's not required, it recomended
optifine
i have decided i quit my clan application on the other one thx for pionting that out somb0dy

veryunderstated
10-03-2013, 03:31 AM
Try editing your last post instead of posting more.

Hyrule
16-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Hello I am Hyrule_Hero!:laugh: I wanna join your clan! I am on this server about 1-4 or 5 times a week and 1-3 hours on it. I am interested to join this clan because i have heard (from you youngspeed) its pretty good. I would wear in the arena, iron armor and some diamond maybe. my favorite class is probably warrior and archer because I like doing close combat and distance combat =D! I do have optifine For less lag. And finally I do talk to youngspeed now still (not as often as before) Thats all thanks for reading!:)

youngspeed
17-03-2013, 12:19 AM
accepted! :cool: