Ban AppealMinecraft Name
Sensai Date of ban *If you know*
- Reason for being banned
Griefing Why should we unban you?
I don't remember griefing anything.

LuckyC5
20-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Sensai,

This house was found completely destroyed with your name all over it. The house has no floor, almost no walls, and the stare case used to reach the door, is now impossible to climb. It was found that you alone had almost destroyed this entire home.

Sensai
23-03-2013, 12:27 AM
How would it be grief? He didn't have a World Guard. That land was mine as much as his. cheos and I had the same problem. This isn't grief. There is World Guard for a reason.

veryunderstated
23-03-2013, 02:31 AM
Actually you can't grief anything that anyone builds outside of the resources world. It doesn't matter if it's guarded or not as griefing is against the rules.

SparkleUnidog
23-03-2013, 06:34 AM
As Veryunder says.

WG is there to stop players like you from breaking and taking items that don't belong to you. There are times when players don't relise they can get builds WGed, or they forget to ask, or there was no Mod on at the time and they don't get it WGed in time.

Just because it wasn't WGed doesn't mean you had the right to break the build. Did you build it? Did you use the time to build it? Did you maybe buy the items from the shop to use?

WGed or not, if you break someone else's build in the upper world it is classed as grief. If someone made a build, then they had the right to keep their build there. You, on the other hand, had not right to break it. You wouldn't have liked it if the owner broke your builds and took ya hard-earned items, heck, it sounds to me that you'd make a big deal out of it, so what makes you think it's okay for you to break that player's stuff? Our server states in it's rules that griefing of any form is NOT allowed.

Lucky was right in banning you. Instead of stating how you didn't grief, you should be stating why you should be allowed back, and be asking Lucky for another chance.

bladrag
23-03-2013, 07:41 AM
Please also note that what you are saying is that since its unwgd its more or less landscape. This is NOT true. Thats like saying,"Well, since I just found this wallet of someone's on this chair, I suppose I'll steal it." Griefing someone's house when you know it belongs to someone is NOT ok. This is the equivilant of breaking someone's windows and setting fire to their walls in the real world.Name one law that supports or ignores this.
In minecraft, this is unacceptable and under the ToS can result in a permanent ban. We cannot imprison you for 10 years, but we can prevent you from returning to the server.

I'd also like to add that your profile includes extensive notes about flying and breaking blocks out of sync. So much, in fact, it covers the entire screen in minecraft and only includes everything up to January 12th. If you are using a hacked client, this is the time to come clean about it.

I support Luckyc5's and Sparkleunidog's decision. Any lies or flaming will count against you.