Ban Appeal
Minecraft Name
leon_vakt
Date of ban *If you know*
March 17, 2013
Reason for being banned
Other
Why should we unban you?
idk why it says ''banned: ignoring staff'' and i did not do anything wrong i just was at spawn waiting for nether to open and :(

leon_vakt
17-03-2013, 05:20 PM
And i think was AFK or something like that, please unban me :(

Jackster21
17-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Leon,

Throughout today, myself, along with a lot of other staff/community members have been working hard to get the Nether 1.5 up and running and also the spawn shop.

You repeatedly kept on asking and asking and asking about our progress, even when you was given an answer.
We then told all members to just keep away for now until it was opened, yet you persistently tried to 'sneak' into the Nether, and then succeeded in doing so, even after I warned all players to keep away.

This is not the first time I have had to warn you after you have been ignoring my requests, so quite frankly you should feel lucky this isn't a permanent ban.

This 72 hour temp ban will not be uplifted, and you will not have any more chances on your return to the server.
If any staff member has to warn you about anything again, it will result in a perm ban.

Regards,
Jackster21.

leon_vakt
17-03-2013, 07:12 PM
Thanks, i will lisent to you and the other staff the best i can and i will not anoy you more :D