PDA

View Full Version : Sparkle - History behind the Unidog

SparkleUnidog
24-03-2013, 09:45 PM
As many have probably wondered...
Just who is Miss Sparkle?

She is but a hybrid, a creature not meant to be.

She is of the elegant Unicorn, full of magic and wonder.
She is of the hyper Sparkled Dog, full of colour and life.

No one knows how she came to be, or where she came from. There have been rumors, stories, but nothing else.
She isn't full of wondrous magic, yet in her horn holds a small amount of magical energy in which she taps into, that allows her to create her most favourite of things - the rainbow.

Over the years, she has been shunned by the now extincted Unicorn, and shunned by the sparkled dogs, who now wonder the land - colourless and dull.

With nowhere to go, and no family to be with, she traveled the land, in hopes of finding a new home, her "haven".
She found it. In the land of Slap. She has much life, much fun, much colour to bring to her new home. She wants nothing but to be your friend.
Sparkle has welcomed Slap to be her new home, her haven. And she welcomes your friendship with open arms, just as she hopes you welcome hers.

Here she will help all that she can.

Will you welcome such colour, such life?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/Riete-chan/Sparkleunidog3.jpg

Juuuust a little prologuy thing to my comic. Have a fun read ;D
And also, this is a derped pictured I did in paint, or at least re-drew and coloured in paint with my mouse. You can just about see the slight doodle underneath that I took a photo of to use xD;

lordgandalf
24-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Gives sparkles a huge hug youre welcome here in the land of slap !

Arykai
25-03-2013, 02:46 PM
With nowhere to go, and no family to be with, she traveled the land, in hopes of finding a new home, her "haven".
She found it. In the land of Slap

*pleased tree noises*

Ryuuga
26-03-2013, 08:52 AM
A sewer digging idiot saw the sparkleunidog and dubbed it sparkles :P
nice intro a little bit sad though I'm a not a big fan of sad story let there be more happiness in the future! :D

xiTropicz
31-03-2013, 08:21 AM
lol, that drawing is better than i can do tracing something xD. a very nice story aswell :)