Minecraft Name
Diamondman989
Date of ban *If you know*
March 29, 2013
Reason for being banned
Spamming
Why should we unban you?
I know I posted a ban appeal but:

Can I start over? Can you demote me to Builder and i can redo. I love this server so much. Please dont deny me. I have my friends. My best friend as well.

You can do this

Jail me

Temp Ban me

Do anything other than permanently banning me. Everyone has mistakes in life. You all had too. Don't do this to me. This is not just for me. I want to rejoin and change. I don't want to say farewell. This was my first server. My first time to be in a Community. Anything to reverse this ban. Anything. Take what you want from me and let me back on. I miss my friends already. I know I was a stupid idiot before. A guy who broke rules. But please don't let this community slip away from me. I never would choose a better server than this.

Charlotina, Chumizu, Daloria, flrn,, naith, Jackster, Sparkleunidog, and the rest of the team. Do you forgive for my idioticness? Can you let me back on and have this final chance. Anything I'll do. Anything. Just please. I will abide with these rules, I will not spam or Caps or harass or any other of those rules I broke.

I'm Extremely sorry for my actions.

Goldfighter20
29-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Forget this post... I lost this community already :( Farewell...

flrnprdmn
29-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Locked because of obvious reasons