PDA

View Full Version : Lilwhitey's Ban Appeal

Whitey
01-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
Lilwhitey Date of ban *If you know*
April 1, 2013 Reason for being banned
Hacked Client Why should we unban you?
Right'o. I, and some others(4 or 5), were wrongly and unfairly banned about 20 minutes ago. For myself, I was running around the PvP area punching my friends into lava and jumping to hit the mod, Drageon101, whom was floating above us in full diamond armour. And then I (and others) was banned. For "hacked client". Up to this point I had said nothing in chat, I had died about 3 times, and had punched 3 people into lava. And you banned me with MCBans. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am assuming that now I am banned on every single server that has MCBans. For "Hacked Client". When all I did was punch my friends into lava.
My friends where also banned, to my knowledge for "Hacked Client", although they where being blatantly obnoxious, I do not see the connection here between obnoxious and MCBans-"Hacked Client".
This is absurd, and I'd say rather unfair. You(Whomever banned us) MCBanned us for "Hacked Client" when at most a kick for being "Obnoxious" was needed.
I was contemplating joining the Ventrilo server to talk to an Admin about this, but I could not figure out how to use Ventrilo, nor did I think that an Admin would pay attention to my request. I'm asking for an unban, for myself, and a correct ban or unban for my friends.

Daloria
02-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Hello Lilwhitey,

I'll be dealing with your Ban Appeal

1. Broken rules (--> http://slapgaming.com/terms (http://slapgaming.com/terms))
3.1.1. spamming and/or flaming.
3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff or members.
3.9.0. Using prohibited software to exploit any game servers ran by SLAP. (e.g. Minecraft: Xray, FlyMod, – TF2: Aimbots, Jump Hacks)

2. Actions we have taken

Your account has been permenantly banned from the server.

3. Remaining regulations

Lilwhitey, yourself and your friends all joined at the same time and you all began spamming the chat, Speaking other languages, Ignoring the staff & Asking for OP. You then all went to the pvp arena and you were witnessed by 3 members of staff and two players who were not included in your group speed clicking, Knocking people back with your bare fists & hitting people behind you.

Your ban will not be lifted.

This thread will remain open for 48 hours.

Whitey
03-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Speed Clicking?
Knocking people back with bare fists?
Hitting people behind me?
I find these to be silly, and will be speaking for myself, and my account, here.

I'd be much obliged if you could post some Nocheat logs of me speed-clicking, otherwise I'd put that down as 5 (or-so) people spam-clicking their fists and lag, seeing as how we had 1 Croatian 2 People from the UK, at least 2 from US/Canada, and then who ever else joined.

Knocking people back with bare fists? Yes, you sprint and hit someone. I've already mentioned lag, and seeing how where I am, stable internet is a joke, especially at night when everyone and their grandmother is streaming Netflix.

And Hitting people behind me is the same case, I, personally, am on really crappy internet, as with the others you banned along-side me. Neither can I vouch for the latency between the server and those who testify against me.

You, the player/visitor, have the following rights as an owner of a SLAP account,
I do believe that is singular, so banning me on the actions of my some of my friends seems to be wrong.
Now, Rule 3.1.1 does not apply to me, as I do not recall saying anything in the chat. Correct me if I am wrong, though.
Rule 3.3.0 seems to be my friends aswell, as I said nothing in chat, and I'd say I have been quite respectful in the contents of this appeal.
Rule 3.9.0 can be contributed down to Lag, a multitude people and unarmed joyous spam-clicking. I'd be most obliged though if you could post some NoCheat logs of the incident.

I'd also like some clarification on MCBans, as I asked
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am assuming that now I am banned on every single server that has MCBans."

My friends have not expressed any of their complaints about being banned, and I assume they care little about it. For myself, I feel obliged to post my side and defend myself, as well as my account.
I care not about the ban from your server in particular, but more about the MCBan. I'd be most grateful for your assistance in anyway, as-well as leaving the thread unlocked or providing me with any way to clear up any confusions.

Daloria
04-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Being banned from this server via mcbans does not stop you from entering other servers with mcbans. This means that if those servers do use mcbans they would be able to look up your ban history.

Whitey
05-04-2013, 06:10 AM
Are you planning on acknowledging anything I have recently posted?

Daloria
05-04-2013, 08:49 AM
The knockback was nothing to do with sprinting, All of you were knocking each other flying and you were not sprinting. The staff that were present watched you long enough and we all know the difference. The speed click again was nothing to do with 5 people hitting one person, We watched individuals hitting other players, as well as each other, way faster than i legitimately possible.

As for being rude/abussive in chat after checking with the other staff I do believe you were the only one that didn't speak so I apologise and withdraw that comment.

As for no cheat logs, No. No cheat does not register everything that happens, this is the reason we have staff and the reason that three were watching what was happening in the arena after a player asked us to check on it.

I do appreciate that you have been very respectful in your appeal and after your politeness in dealing with this I'd be happy to alter this ban to a 7 day temporary one.