PDA

View Full Version : [Project Idea]

pricey123
02-04-2013, 07:23 PM
So i was sitting here and thought to my self why dont we make a olympic park on the server then every summer we can have a server olympic games.
Just to put the idea out there im not sure how long it would take me but i just wanted to ask you guys first before i start the project

Thanks

Pricey

lordgandalf
03-04-2013, 08:07 AM
how big do you see this olympic park ??
Slapland was a fairly big area and after about a year where almost full so take in account building stuff isnt that quick.
But i would love to see a park about the games dont see how you would want to have it like the tnt Olympics ?

pricey123
03-04-2013, 08:20 AM
sort of like the tnt olympics but ill obviously make them different

pricey123
03-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Heres a photo of the running track stadium (i cant think of the name)

Cats_say_moo
03-04-2013, 05:04 PM
What im questioning about it is, what do you expect to do with it once its done, And how would you make it work with no plugins / banned items?

pricey123
03-04-2013, 06:43 PM
What im questioning about it is, what do you expect to do with it once its done, And how would you make it work with no plugins / banned items?
Well my answer to this is it is gonna be like tnt olympics but there will be slight changes in the way it works
i.e not using tnt

Ryuuga
04-04-2013, 07:02 AM
Well my answer to this is it is gonna be like tnt olympics but there will be slight changes in the way it works
i.e not using tnt
like cats said

how? how is this gonna work without plugins/bannable items as members can't fly for high jumps etc. and tnt is generally banned?

*just being curious I'm just asking as a fellow player and not as a mod/ staff member