PDA

View Full Version : A PSA

utecitec
01-05-2013, 10:46 PM
This is a Public Service Announcement for the SLAP gaming Minecraft server.
dark_libra (http://forums.slapgaming.com/member.php?12719-dark_libra) and burning_gemios (http://forums.slapgaming.com/member.php?12066-burning_gemios) will team up to steal your gear in PVP. Today i went to PVP for fun with an agreement to give back all lost gear with Dark_libra. He told his burning about this and had burning kill me once i was in the arena. the promptly divided my gear, showing that this was planned. This is a warning to everyone that they will weasel out of a giveback agreement in order to steal your gear.

Gear Lost:
Diamond Helm with Aqua Affinity 2
Diamond Chest with Fire Protection 2 and Protection 1
Diamond Legs with Protection 1
Diamond Boots with Feather Falling 3
Diamond Sword with Sharpness 2 Fire Aspect and Knockback 1

Thanks for reading,
Utecitec

GreenTitanLP
02-05-2013, 02:21 AM
Sorry to hear that this happened but it is one of the risk you take when entering PVP. Staff will not retrieve gear if you agree to do "give-backs". Too many players think that we will.

Note: Even if you are teamed up on, it is still not acceptable to PVP log, just thought I'd put that in here.

SparkleUnidog
02-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Just like Green said,

PVP with players in the Arena is a risk you take, no matter what you agree. Sure, it's not fair that someone lied just to get you into PVP, but it's still PVP. You must ALWAYS believe that someone could still keep ya stuff or someone else will come and join in killing you - no matter what you agree with that person.

utecitec
02-05-2013, 03:55 AM
I understand that and realize my stuff is gone, I am just letting others know about this so the same does not happen to them.

SparkleUnidog
02-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Don't worry, we also know what their doing is wrong - just always be alert to ANYONE who wants to PVP you that there is a good chance you're not getting items back :3

Charlotina
02-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Tell me when they're in again. I'll shred them in pieces >=D

Blake
02-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Tell me when they're in again. I'll shred them in pieces >=D

Lol Char i would not think you would do such of a thing as that xD

TheKrafter1923
03-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Trust me Blake, She's done it to me before

Blake
03-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Trust me Blake, She's done it to me before

What do you mean by Before like Before she was a mod or something?

SparkleUnidog
03-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Blake, Char loves to PVP. She's one of the best on the server. She PVPed loads waaaay before she was even Guide xD

abusqa
03-05-2013, 11:56 AM
She's one of the best on the server.

Pff, I'd have to disagree on that one. She's not that good =D

lordgandalf
03-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Uh saw here lose rarely like once or twice shes really good at pvp