PDA

View Full Version : Roodypatooty's Ban Appeal

roodypatooty
03-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
Roodypatooty Date of ban *If you know*
May 5, 2013 Reason for being banned
Vulgar Language Why should we unban you?
ok so i was making fun of some mods and players who were taking things a little to seriously im sorry for that....i didnt realize poeple were so sensitive on this server.. i was jus trying to have fun with some other guys on the server who are in a skype call with me... chillybilly and mattjajowka anyway sorry for the disrespect... some mod kind of vandilized my house so i got a little mad... in his defense though he was trying to get rid of a watter problem

bladrag
03-05-2013, 02:34 AM
Hello Roodypatooty. I will be handling your ban appeal.

Reason for banning
As shown here -> http://slapgaming.com/index.php?pageid=terms&tabid=33

3.1.0. SLAP fully supports the right of free speech, however; we prohibit hate speech, terroristic and similar remarks based on race differences, ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, gender, age and/or sexual identity, a person or group to attack or humiliate.
3.1.1. spamming and/or flaming.
3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff or members.
3.3.1. harassing staff or members.

You have broke multiple rules, roodypatooty. Not only were you extremely racist, you ignored staff, spammed, insulted members, was rude and later ignored me when I asked what you were doing.

Enclosed is a link to your brief spree on the server.

http://jamesmaddux.imgur.com/all/

Actions we have taken

You are permanently banned from the server. Your ban will not be uplifted. Multiple ban appeals will result in a ban from the forums.

Drageon101

This thread will be locked in 48 hours. You have 48 hours to go into final appeal.

roodypatooty
03-05-2013, 03:54 AM
Alright, so i realize that the action was a perma-ban. I am going to go ahead and still present my case. I was rude to GreenTitanLP, and offended him. He was trying to stop a leak that had popped out from the side of my house. He wanted to stop it before any griefing was done, however i was getting mad because he was neither responding nor telling me anything. He was moving to fast and i got mad and started insulting staff in general for taking advantage and abusing their power. That was when he started taking down more than what was necessary to remove the problem. I insulted him and staff in general, then started rambling off at others for no reason. That was stupid of me, and I apologize for that. I used inappropriate language and racist comments. I was unaware direct vulgar comments were wrong, as well as nazi references etc... I have not been on in a while, so i was rusty on the rules. Again i have been talking with Chumizuphone, Mythronies Von 'Drake, and Drageon101, to resolve this issue. To the best of my ability i have been mature and reasonable, you may ask them for their opinion of me. I believe this ban was caused because of my ignorance, miss-communication, and several other factors.
Thanks,
Roodypatooty

bladrag
03-05-2013, 04:06 AM
After discussing the matter further and speaking with staff we have decided to reduce your ban to a 48 hour temporary ban. The situation makes this somewhat understandable, but it is not excused. If you have any further concerns, please speak to the next staff online.

See you online,

Drageon101

roodypatooty
03-05-2013, 04:23 AM
Thank you for completing my appeal in a timely manner, and giving me a temporary ban instead of a permanent ban. It means a lot, and i hope to see you all on the server and get to know all of you a little better. Hopefully in a couple of months when i am sensible/understand the rules better i can apply for a higher status and help you guys even more. I do love this server, and want to help contribute my share to it. Again i really want to thank all the mods and senior admins for helping me.

roodypatooty
03-05-2013, 04:28 AM
Drageon101 if you could pass this on to the others, i would greatly appreciate it.

bladrag
03-05-2013, 02:41 PM
No worries. Topic locked.