PDA

View Full Version : Nirosu's Slap-Snap Vol. 1: Rising Goddess, Daloria

nirosu
05-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Greetings, and welcome to Nirosu's Slap-Snap Vol. 1! and this week's builder, the one and only, Daloria.

A few words about Daloria, first, I would like to point out that the title "Rising Goddess" is a title that I believe Daloria is worthy of, and there's a small story behind it.

It was about 7 months ago, maybe less, maybe more, I first met Daloria, it was a bit after I took quite a long break from the server, in the few first days when I met Daloria, she was a VIP, and she made a nice house for one of my best friends on the server, Zath1.

The house itself still exists, it's quite nice, and I believe it's located infront of Daloria's old house(if her old house is still there).

Anyways, about a week after I met Daloria, she became a trial mod, and within less than a week she became a full fledged Mod, and not another week has passed, and she became already an Admin, such a speed, and about a week, more or less later, she became a Senior admin, and she holds this title for this very day, well, except when she stepped down like 4-3 months ago, and she regained the title pretty fast.

So, that's the short story, of course Daloria did her role as a staff member with great dedication, and if I can recall correctly her first WE job that she's done for a VIP was my request, it might not mean much, but it's still a part of my memory, wether it's true or just a mistake of mine.

ANYWAYS, to the practial part, this is the first Slap-Snap, and so i'm yet to fully fullfil the potential of this post, but basicly the Slap-Snap contains either an interview or a story about a builder, or a place(or a group), and a few pictures.

This link will lead you to some of Daloria's huge farm build, which is in the server, it's a bit unlikely I'd show pixel art on the Slap-Snap, because I want to empathize the exterior and the interior of a build, wether it's small or big.

http://imgur.com/a/yVusP#8HfUyex

And now for photos I've taken:

These floaty islands are part of Daloria's builds, it is quite a nice build, and especialy the hot air baloon, here are 2 more pictures:

this is the house in the floaty island, it's shape is quite interesting, do notice the fencing use, and the small tent which is a nice addition, the inside isn't quite done I assume, or is not that important, it looks nice in the inside.

This picture is taken in honor of our lost friend, Piggeh, who was included in the picture before he commited suicidive jump from the platform.

Another thing I was quite impressed of, is Ankh's Palace, I just today figured it's Daloria who was working on the palace, it's an amazing place:

I won't put much pictures of that, due to the fact this place is huge, but if you're in the mood for some sight seeing, do visit Ankh's Palace, through the tp pad of the 2nd floor of spawn! however, I would like to point out that this building is very well shaped, but the use of sandstone variation patterns is not too complicated, but since it is a big build, not using complicated patterns is accepted, but a small tip, using small details inside big builds can be seen for the averange person as nothing at all, but the right use, and that does not mean overuse, is sure to make even the noobiest of all a bit more impressed.

And For last, Daloria's Cathadral.

this is just a sneak peak, it's a good place, it's awesome, if you're around the area, do take a look.

I'm afraid some of the pictures might be low quality, I decreased the quality of some of the pictures in order to fit them into upload.
Also do note that except Ankh's Palace, and the huge village (from that link), Daloria's builds are mostly built without creative.

and for the final part, the evaluation card:

IGN: Daloria
Builder Rank: Slap-tastic
Speciality: Unknown

it's just an alpha of the card, so it's not very..... good..... it's.... ok.

Join us next week when I release a new Slap-Snap!

Nirosu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanne be in the next Slap-Snap? contact Nirosu ingame during next month, and you, might be in one of the next Slap-Snap!

Jackster21
05-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Hmmm....
I'd be interested to see what you'd write about me in a "Slap-Snap"

nirosu
05-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Hmmm....
I'd be interested to see what you'd write about me in a "Slap-Snap"

definetly the fastest reader.
I would be glad to write about you, just make sure to show me this thing of yours that is called "house" on the server, and a few builds :P

Slacky
05-05-2013, 03:12 PM
This is a nice idea! :)

SparkleUnidog
05-05-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm so glad you're doing this! awesome job!

I forgot about Dal's Church... the inside looks amazing.

I can't wait to see ya next slap-snap! :D

Charlotina
07-05-2013, 07:08 PM
definetly the fastest reader.
I would be glad to write about you, just make sure to show me this thing of yours that is called "house" on the server, and a few builds :P

HUH?! JACK BUILDS?!?!?!