PDA

View Full Version : The Capital

Mythroneis
05-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Hello MC community http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qMuBz0PrvA&feature=youtu.be

For more info

features:---------------------------------------------------LAWs:--------------------------------------------------- Residence:
*Stables (13 slots) -------------------------------------- *No griefing ---------------------------------------------Mythronies(owner)
*armory (interior unfinished)--------------------------- *No Insulting of the Exulted and Owner---------------IceBurgers(Exulted)
*Blacksmith(might re-due)------------------------------ *Only one plot-------------------------------------------SparkleUnidog (http://forums.slapgaming.com/member.php?12098-SparkleUnidog)(Exulted)
*Pie-shop -------------------------------------------------*Only one stable per person---------------------------Lordgandalf(normal)
*enchant room; library (unfinished)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Someb0dy(normal)
*Warehouse (exulted members only )-----------------------------------------------------------------------------TheKrafter19235 (http://forums.slapgaming.com/member.php?11698-TheKrafter19235)(normal)
*farm spoils (exulted members only)
*Four Bioms Water,Nether,End, and Sand (17 plots)
*The capital has a city classed WG,which means you can have your own WG on it
More to come!!

I will choose whom gets to have a plot here just post and if i know you than you will get a plot ,cant wait to see you at The Capital.

WATER biom - 2/4
Nether biom 1/4
Sand biom 0/4
End Biom 1/4

Mythroneis
05-05-2013, 10:47 PM
I had this all nice and sorted but the stupid thing made all the words run together sorry D:

lordgandalf
05-05-2013, 11:09 PM
I want a spot in youre city myth
i would love a water plot around sparkles plot

Someb0dy
05-05-2013, 11:28 PM
Hmmm I would like a nether plot please ;)

Mythroneis
05-05-2013, 11:30 PM
I want a spot in youre city myth
i would love a water plot around sparkles plot

Approved

Mythroneis
05-05-2013, 11:30 PM
Hmmm I would like a nether plot please ;)

Approved

TheKrafter1923
06-05-2013, 01:23 AM
May I have a plot in the End :P

Mythroneis
06-05-2013, 10:01 PM
May I have a plot in the End :P

Approved

Mythroneis
06-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Guys getting your WG on the plot is turning out to be difficult due to the shape of the plot and size, SO how we are going to do this is simple you will claim your plot here and when a ADMIN comes on we
can get the WG down D:

Blake
06-05-2013, 10:57 PM
I would love to be in your City! I have always wanted to show my builds to other places on the server.

Your Lapis loving VIP friend Blakethesnake04

ps. Anywhere will be good for me :)

lordgandalf
06-05-2013, 11:05 PM
what does it take to be exulted if i may ask ?
And why did kraft get some color and the rest of us not ? just asking :P

TheKrafter1923
07-05-2013, 01:53 AM
Because I am a colourful person :)

Someb0dy
07-05-2013, 06:23 AM
what does it take to be exulted if i may ask ?

It's not just color it's the link to their profiles , probably that's why the color of the letters is orange or yellow cause it links there ;D

Mythroneis
14-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Sorry guys for not being on as much, I am split between two servers building two city's plus RIFT just went FTP witch is cutting my time to, if you see a plot open on the rings you have my permission to
ask for the open plot no matter whom you are.