PDA

View Full Version : Nirosu's Block theories: 8th May 2013 (TBD)

nirosu
08-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Menu : http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?7816-Nirosu-s-Menu

Heya, how's it going? this week instead of a new snapshot, we'll have a special bonus section about non other than redstone mechanism as interior! enjoy!

First I'd like to introduce my new testing zone, which is still in a wierd desert next to a huge quartz-tastic monument, I call it "CZ - Alpha"- which stands for Coal Zone.

but that's not realy part of your interest.

Anyways, redstone. Redstone is loved as much as it is hated, there are those who aspire to be great redstone engineers, and those who just don't try or like it that much, so this is where I come in:
Minecraft is composed out of 4 main groups: Redstone, Builder, Hunter, Grieffer.

Redstone group are people who find themselves often involved with redstone, and they find great pleasure tinkering with this red substance.
Build group are those who aspire to have beautifull builds, and they usualy find joy at building stuff.
Hunter group are those who just can't stand to be defeated by others without giving a fight, wether it's pvp or mob farming.
and the Grieffer group are people who either didn't find their pleasure in minecraft(quitters), or people who find pleasure in the suffering of others or love to use hacks.

Of course each person can contain properties of all groups, and it's rare to find someone with the sole will of one of these.

But some of the redstone group who can't relate for building much, might not see the potential of redstone mechanism as interior, as such as others.

after this long intro which might've ment nothing for you, i'll present the first mechanism, the trapdoor.

In this picture you may see basic use of trap door, as a way to cover floor glowstone, as a shelf, as a trap-door manual elevator, as a table, and a desk, trapdoor is indeed a simple but great item which can and should be used in a house.

Now now, I just sped up from trap door which is basic item as interior, to the mysterious new block, the daylight detector, i've found that this block due to it's height, and color, it fits well at gardens, it can be a great outline for a flower plot, or fencing, but also this thing might have potential inside, it can be a nice addition for a top of a closet or something of this sort, even good as a stylish cofee table~!

Gold Pressure plate? heard of that? the pressure plate that doesn't wake up the neighbors when you walk upon it, and it's also good looking, wether it's for a carpet, a counter, or a new color for a fency table, it's sure to make things more colorfull and good looking, as long as it's not overused. do notice that iron pressure plate does everything gold can do as interior, but it has a diffrent texture, which can be used for your adventage...

And this picture is my design of a detailed work desk, as you can see, in this picture, the iron pressure plate, is actually used as paper sheets~! yes yes, you heard me, paper! paper in minecraft, how awesome can that be for your office?

Next is the iron door, if you look closely to the right, you'll see a fridge, and on the left, it's a iron screen, if you could've turned the picture, my bad, you'd see like 3 doors one by one, the middle one is placed on the other block, and it looks a bit like a foldable screen(not a t.v screen of course), and in the middle it's my design for futuristic iron stairs, it has 3d edges, if you could figure out how i've done it(not that hard) it could be used for your adventage, who knows, maybe it can be the next new fashionable stairs.

and it seems i've reached my limit of pictures..... hoooray! be sure to read the first comment with the rest of the pictures :D :

nirosu
08-05-2013, 01:05 PM

this picture shows the use of wooden doors, wether it's a wardrobe, or a base for a double bed, or even an interesting gate for the garden, it sure to be interesting.

and for last, this picture shows diffrent uses of redstone mechanism as interior, but i'll leave it up to you to figure out each item's purpose, also wanted to add that iron pressure plates are also good as plates at a dining table! or a buffet table!

See ya next week with a brand new article of Nirosu's Block Theories and a bonus section, apparantly, it might be my book magic.... oh noes... my secrets might be revealed!

Stay Tuned!
Nirosu

Seen the rest of the studies? well, i'm not going to post 4 links this time, in stead let me give you a link to the first study, it has moar links :D
http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?7647-Nirosu-s-Block-theories-The-carpet-and-other-few-1-6-things

lordgandalf
08-05-2013, 01:26 PM
The only item i dont understand is youre tripwire thingy are it clothing hangers or something ?

nirosu
08-05-2013, 01:30 PM
The only item i dont understand is youre tripwire thingy are it clothing hangers or something ?

*they

and yes.

SparkleUnidog
09-05-2013, 02:32 AM
Half of those I used to use... then they didn't look right with my texture pack, so I use other things ;D Great post though!

TheKrafter1923
10-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Now with Coal blocks and Quartz Blocks you can make a perfect checker pattern! :D

nirosu
10-05-2013, 04:27 AM
Now with Coal blocks and Quartz Blocks you can make a perfect checker pattern! :D

SEARIOUSLY? DID YOU CAME TO THIS CONCLUSION BY YOURSELF? HOW AWESOME -______-

Make sure you read the prior studies, i'll add a link later today.