PDA

View Full Version : britap's Ban Appeal

britap
09-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
britap Date of ban *If you know*
May 5, 2013 Reason for being banned
Other Why should we unban you?
Okay, Well... I was accused of "Scamming in PvP". How can you scam? The rules specifically state that you don't have to return the opponents items. So, why am I caught for spamming? Is it because someone said "givebacks?" and I said "I guess" and I never gave it back? Well, the same thing happened to me by dark_libra. So, why am I blamed when other people do it?

britap
09-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Also, people should read the rules before entering the PvP arena

erikrlz10
09-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Stop spamming the thread ok post on one thread

britap
09-05-2013, 08:32 PM
im sorry about the spam xD my computer was slow and I keep hitting submit xD very sorry

MaxRoktanskyCrmb
09-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Lying in PVP is allowed. I've seen it done many times, by many different players. Its player beware. Bottom line - if you don't want to lose your stuff - don't go in the arena.........Max

Daloria
09-05-2013, 10:25 PM
First of all ban appeals are not for players to hold a discucssion on so please refrain from doing so.

Britap, All the posts you made were different so you did post them individually.

Britap the reason you have been tempbanned aswell as several others involved is that between a group of you, you have told a player to enter the arena to fight one on one whilst arranging in /msg to get a bunch of people in to kill them. This is scamming and we do not allow this. Added to the fact that at least 2 of the others involved have already had warnings regarding this and totally ignored that.

You have also swore and verbally abused other players several times over the past week and have repeatedly been asked to stop.

Your ban will not be lifted, You will just have to wait it out.