PDA

View Full Version : Jonijoni14's Ban Appeal

Jonijoni14
10-05-2013, 05:21 AM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
Jonijoni14 Date of ban *If you know*
May 10, 2013 Reason for being banned
Griefing Why should we unban you?
Errr..... I dont know why i have been banned.... I tried to go on the server and it said 'Griefing(lb)' I didnt Grief. If i'm part of a WG that means they trusted me to be able to place and destroy blocks. If im banned for no reason plz unban me.

naithantu
11-05-2013, 10:35 AM
1. Broken Rules (http://slapgaming.com/terms)
4.1.0. Griefing is not allowed.
4.1.0.1. Definition of griefing: Destroying items/blocks NOT owned by the user & pouring lava or water over blocks NOT owned by the user.

Proof of this:
http://i.imgur.com/6b4xQq9.png

Horsegal00 already rebuilt the tower with different blocks when I took this screenshot, but the tower used to be made out of lapis, gold, emerald & some more valuable blocks.
Being on a worldguard does not allow you to destroy things made by other users.

2. Actions we have taken.
I have given you a permanent ban for griefing. The temporary ban that ryuuga gave you was for a different griefing incident.

3. Remaining regulations
This topic will be locked in 48 hours, you can use this time to reply with a final appeal.

Jonijoni14
11-05-2013, 10:59 AM
I agree that i have made a mistake. I dont deny anything. But, I gave most of the blocks i took from the tower back. Also i would like to give Horsegal a 'Sorry Present' for griefing her tower. If i knew it was her tower I wouldnt have touched it but that doesnt exuse what i have done. Im sorry but I dont expect anyone to give me another chance due to all the trouble i had and all the warning. Thanx for the Great time i had with all you guys.
Jonijoni14

Jonijoni14
11-05-2013, 11:26 AM
I would like to know if there is anything i can do to be unbanned..... I love this server too much to just leave without trying to get back.....

naithantu
11-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Where are the blocks that you got from griefing the tower now?

Jonijoni14
11-05-2013, 03:16 PM
all the ones i took r in my invent....

naithantu
11-05-2013, 07:02 PM
You've already gotten away with something that is usually (practically always) a permban before, I can't let you get away this time.
The ban will not be lifted, topic locked.