PDA

View Full Version : Paperazzi episode 2: Encounter (aka Paper Telluur's adventure)

nirosu
13-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Menu : http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?7816-Nirosu-s-Menu

Episode 2: Encounter

Last time on Paperazzi.... Paper Telluur has recieved an SOS from an unknown source, Paper Telluur, determined to save the one in need, mostly because he thinks it's food, so Paper Telluur took his old Batmobile and traveled to white shadow flower field... somehow he just knew that he'll meet his destiny at that place.

Paper Telluur:"Ahhhhhhhh! I can't park like this, it's too.... perfect of a parking, well but life isn't fair you Batmobile! nobody's perfect!"

*Bang* The battmobile crashed upon the.... errr.... round sidewalk?

Paper Telluur:"my head all dizzy now..... brrrr, I should just open the door already.... maybe it's this button that says eject..."

Paper Telluur:" This field is funky. but who is that!"

A wild Charmander appears.

Paper Telluur:"Can it be? it'ws Groudon! but it's not awake! yay me! let's ask it where's my dinner!"

*Paper Telluur threw a rock at the.... "groudon"*

Charma---- Groudon:"Why'd you do that for!?!?!? now I definetly have a reason to fight you! and not only because you wanne save Dratini which I've hidden somewhere else! bwahahaha"

Paper Telluur:"Fight? I will take you on anytime Groudon! just lemme switch to my battle sandals! wubuwubuwubwubuwubuwub!!!!!"

Groudon:"I'm not groudon.... I'm..... Charmander! but my name is Charm, prepare to feel my wrath!"

Paper Telluur:"This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Charm:"I was always bad at geography!"

Paper Telluur and Charmader sprung into action!

what battle awaits next episode? Will telluur ever find Drat--- I mean his dinner? Will this be the end of Paper Telluur? Will I ever become better with these effect?!?!? find out next time on Paperazzi Episode 3!

Oh, and btw, it's not going to be the end of paper telluur, I mean, Paper Telluur can use bubbles.... he's a lobster after all...