PDA

View Full Version : Paperazzi episode 8: The Ocarina - part 2

nirosu
21-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Notice: please try commenting plox.

Le Menu : http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?7816-Nirosu-s-Menu

Epsiode 8: The Ocarina - part 2

Last time on Paperazzi... since it's realy hard to understand the last 2 episode let me explain them a bit.

Saria is the forest sage, and currently the only female in paperazzi, the fact she's the only female gives her the feeling of immortality, therefore she became lust for power, and she kidnap prince dratini in order to use him as a hostage that she'll release in return for the Ocarina of time, which has mystical power, however, it is yet unknown what Saria is planning to do with the Ocarina, but what ever it is, it's probably not good, so Paper Telluur as the hero decided that he must get the ocarina and use it against Saria.... that or he wanted to hit the ocarina(the ocarina of time is a sweet potato ocarina, it's a type of ocarina, it is named like this cause it ressembles a sweet potato), now, last episode, Charmander revealed that he possesses the Ocarina, and they now set towards the Temple of Time, where the Ocarina will reveal it's true power.

Understand any better? if not, comment, will also make this explenation in the other posts. Sorry for the mass wierdness the 2 last episode have caused, there were too much inside jokes(like Derp Bot using SQL and C#, my SQL was bad though).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paper Telluur:"What are we doing here again?"

Charm:"Trying to open this box containing the ocarina of time, it's locked for some reason"

Paper Telluur:"Locking a lunchbox? what is this witchcraft? Why would you be so cruel for the food?"

Derp Bot:"Google Glass, search 'locked lunchbox'.... searching.... 9,350,000 results were found within 0.02 seconds. Derp."

Paper Telluur:"The horor!"

Charm:"They don't pay me enough to be in this show..."

???:"Woof!"

Charm:"I hear.... a cat..."

Paper Telluur:"cat? it's a squid!"

Charm:"That's definetly a cat!"

Derp Bot:"Searching 'Woof', rendering results, advenced search, searching sites with high interest.... 'woof' found, analysis complete, woof is the sound which a cosplay wolfgirl make. Derp. Derp."

???:"Woof.... bark?"

Charm:"Oh gawd! there's a tree with this cat! maybe it's stuck on a tree?"

Paper Telluur:"Trees don't talk"

Charm:"From where I come they do... just like my friend Sudowoodo"

Nirosu(comment): does that make Arykai a pokemon?

Paper Telluur:"I definetly hear the tree, but it's not a cat! it's a squid! everyone knows that cats make a nyan sound!"

Derp Bot:"Bark found, your argument is valid, this is indeed a tree whith a wolfgirl with minimal wear sitting on it's branches. searching nyan....32,200,000 results found, stack overflow! Ahhh! stop this music! it's unstoppable! alt F1, alt F1! Alt F4! ctrl shift del! Derp. Nyan. Der-Nyan."

???:*sigh*:"Meow?"

Charm:"OH it's a dog!"

Paper Telluur:"isn't that dinnner?"

Nyan Bot:"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
"

Cat-Squid-Wolfgirl-Tree-dog-dinner-nyan cat:"oh Common, woof! my box now! waf waf waf!"

Nyan Bot:"I'll stay here and watch this, will join when this ends...
.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLDKnWi2hNA
"

Charm:"It's a Poochyena!... hey, can I ask you a question Nirosu?"

Nirosu:"Sigh... what now charm, is it again with you beeing colorless?"

Charm:"no... why are there so much pokemons from paper?"

Nirosu:"Well..... I wanne be the very best, that no one ever was, to catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause, I'll trav-"

Nyan Bot:"Nyan-Nyan _Nyanyanyan."

Poochyena:"Woof woof waf waf bark, rawr rawr wuf"

Charm:"Alright, I get it, shutup, it's bad enough I have to participate in this show, but in that show at the first season, at the start of each episode, a ghastly licked me..."

Nirosu:"I actually wanted to say that I just love pokemon, it's part of my childhood, I can't reject who I once was, I still love those creatures.... well, some of them..."

Paper Telluur:"Will we chase that Squid-dinner-wolfgirl-cat-nyan cat-someting something- with a lunchbox?"

????:"Hold it!"

Charm:"How did we ge-"

Dunsparce:"I am Batman."

Poochyena:"It's Batman! the one who can open the box of time!"

Dunsparce:"I'm Batman"

Paper Telluur:"Oh no!~ a wild Batman appeared! Groudon! I choose you!"

Charm:"Wait wut?"

Paper Telluur:"Use deordorant fart!"

Charm used Deordorant fart, but it failed cause it's realy not safe, seariously, not even for a joke, don't try that -_-

Charm:"Listen Dun-"

Charm:"You're not Batman"

Dunsparce:"Oh..... so I'm awake, I see, that was akward, well, anyways, let me open the box of time..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our episode will continue after the commercial! stay tuned!(check the first reply for the continue)

nirosu
21-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Note:if ya can't see the pictures, click them. it's part of the storyline, derp. and the Ocarina of Time is shown.

Checked Slap-Snap yet? this week's special Slap-chosen is the one and only Jackster21! time to go and check Slap-Snap! check the menu!

-------------------------------------------

Dunsparce:"Box of time! awaken!"

Charm:"It's so bright!"

Poochyena:"I'm so going to be in the next episodes"

Paper Telluur:"I can't eat this.... I guess I'll use this to get my dinner back!"

Charm:"That's not dinner, that's prince dratini"

Poochyena:"Prince? wth was I doing last night.... gawd.... I must burn these pictures of him.... gawd"

Charm:"I know how you feel...."

Paper Telluur:"I got the Ocarina of Time, what should I play with it?"

Nyan Bot:"play nyan cat"

Charm:"linking park"

Dunsparce:""twinkle twinkle little star"

Poochyena:"One Direction"

Everyone:"....."

Poochyena:"Justin Bieber?"

Everyone:"...."

Poochyena:"what?"

Will poochyena become a main charecter if he is like..... this....? Will Paper Telluur's plan will work against Saria? What is Paper Telluur's plan? all of these questions, and more, will be answered next time, on Paperazzi.

Jackster21
21-05-2013, 08:12 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3cLpmZJw6qY/T-HqRUrjyBI/AAAAAAAAC3w/0stx-dLVMtY/s1600/jackie+chan+my+brain+is+full+of+fuck+meme+blank+te mplate+lol+wtf.jpg