Ban Appeal
Minecraft Name
Roodypatooty
Date of ban *If you know*
June 5, 2013
Reason for being banned
taking blocks that weren't mine
Why should we unban you?
I did in fact take 2 beacons from a plot. I was under the impression the plot was abandoned as the whole area was submerged in water. The beacons where not actually guarded so i thought it was alright, and then all i did was put them on top of my house. Sorry about that, i hope this doesn't tarnish your opinion of me just a silly error i am sure you already put them back, but if you would have asked me i would have had no problem returning them to the site. I used them for cosmetic look only. Also i must have gotten banned while offline cause i just logged in to find i was temp banned. Thanks for reading.

Cats_say_moo
06-06-2013, 06:44 AM
Hello roodypatooty. I will be handling your ban appeal for today.

Reason for temp ban
As shown here ->

4.1.0. Griefing is not allowed.
4.1.0.1. Definition of griefing: Destroying items/blocks NOT owned by the user & pouring lava or water over blocks NOT owned by the user.

You were found stealing 2 beacons in the pictures below from another player, and placing them on your plot

http://imgur.com/3kzTuvY
http://imgur.com/ggS5Eda

Actions we have taken

Your account has been temporarily banned for 48 hours. And the beacons have been removed from your plot.

Cats_say_MOO, Slapgaming Trial Moderator

roodypatooty
06-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Alright no problem. Has the area been fixed to avoid further confusion?

Cats_say_moo
06-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Alright no problem. Has the area been fixed to avoid further confusion?

Yes it has.

SparkleUnidog
07-06-2013, 02:32 AM
Roody, weather it was "confusing" or not - you didn't place the Beacons, and therefore it is grieifng. Just because it wasn't WGed didn't mean you had any right in taking them in the first place. I hope this is a lesson in which you don't take any block not placed by you in the future.

Topic locked