PDA

View Full Version : Need someone skilled at Note Blocks!

Cats_say_moo
19-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Working on a Secretish project that will hopefully be done soon! However i am stuck on making a song to go with it, And need someone that is good with translating notes from a song into noteblocks ingame! (Will be paid for service)

jimred9
19-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Hi,
I could possibly do it but...

How much will I be payed?
Will i be supplied materials?
How long is the song?

Thanks,

Cats_say_moo
19-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Hi,
I could possibly do it but...

How much will I be payed?
Will i be supplied materials?
How long is the song?

Thanks,

Paid fairly decent not a sure price yet, You will be supplied the materials, The song is Still Alive, Half of it is done allready yet it got abandoned earlier this year and now and trying to finish the project

lordgandalf
20-06-2013, 05:27 AM
Ask ryu he is the noteblock master he knows how to convert a midi song to note blocks

Ryuuga
20-06-2013, 05:12 PM
well if you could give me a few song you might like to use I can look into it. few problems with this though an average song has about 1600 noteblocks in it so making a complete song will take up a space of ,guestimating here. 50x50x30 which is of course a darn lot of space (you could solve this if you have no basement since you can just dump it underground then). But yeah aside from how long it is it wil take a darn lot of effort to make it. if you can find the .midi file of the song on the internet (this depends on the song for how hard this is) you can convert it to noteblocks useng noteblock studio (google it it's free to download) be sure to check the song first as some songs require some changes to become MC compatible furthermore keep in mind that the song in MC might sound slightly different than in noteblock studio.

GTR_JR
20-06-2013, 05:16 PM
http://www.vgmusic.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13268

MIDI version.

Cats_say_moo
20-06-2013, 05:26 PM
well if you could give me a few song you might like to use I can look into it. few problems with this though an average song has about 1600 noteblocks in it so making a complete song will take up a space of ,guestimating here. 50x50x30 which is of course a darn lot of space (you could solve this if you have no basement since you can just dump it underground then). But yeah aside from how long it is it wil take a darn lot of effort to make it. if you can find the .midi file of the song on the internet (this depends on the song for how hard this is) you can convert it to noteblocks useng noteblock studio (google it it's free to download) be sure to check the song first as some songs require some changes to become MC compatible furthermore keep in mind that the song in MC might sound slightly different than in noteblock studio. Allready have the space ready :P, We knew when putting it in multiplayer that it have lag moments and not sound correct. Ill be sure to show you the next time :D

Madkiller212
20-06-2013, 05:43 PM

MIDI version.
Link doesn't work

Ryuuga
21-06-2013, 11:50 AM

MIDI version.
If it's this it's easily done already have a version is slapland(and in noteblock) of this (after you finish the portal attraction), it's incomplete at the moment though.

Allready have the space ready :P, We knew when putting it in multiplayer that it have lag moments and not sound correct. Ill be sure to show you the next time :D

k please darg me over there next time I'm online and available and I'll get started If possible.
Forgot to mention this but finding the .midi file for some songs might be horrendously hard.(mainly depends on popularity of the song)

Telluur
21-06-2013, 12:13 PM
I did this song in noteblocks a few months ago, but halfway through the song I got bored and deleted it :D

Ryuuga
21-06-2013, 03:53 PM
I did this song in noteblocks a few months ago, but halfway through the song I got bored and deleted it :D
yes the most tedious task is actually building the song if you can't use worldedit to import the schematic.
for those interested here's a link to the noteblock studio:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/136749-minecraft-note-block-studio-200000-downloads/