View Full Version : Pokey's Membership Application

Pokey
23-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Minecraft Member Application
----------

Your In-Game Username: Pokey26
Your Real Age: 14
Country Of Origin: USA (Florida)
How Long You Have Played Minecraft For?: I've played since 1.1 (yes, a new member to Minecraft.) In this time I have learned to love and enjoy the game.
Where Did You Hear About The Slap Gaming Server?: Minecraft Forums
If Other (From above question):
How Long You Have Played On The Slap-Gaming Server For: I've played for about 10 minutes (yes, I do know it is a bit early to apply) and think this is a server worth playing and staying active on. I hope to become a regular member of this server, and hope to have many favorable memories here :)
Reason For Wanting To Play On Our Server: This seemed like a nice community, and decided to check it out. When I joined, I was welcomed by at least 5 different people. I went through the Tutorial Island thoroughly, and I have slightly started already.
Any Friends You Have That Play Our Server: I don't have any IRL friends that play here, but I am sure to recommend it to them. I found this on MinecraftForums when looking for Survival servers.
Anything Else?: I just wanted to say thanks for being a friendly nice community, and hope to see you in the future! :)

Cats_say_moo
23-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Promoted! :D