PDA

View Full Version : Nirosu's Slap-Snap Reborn~ Applications~!

nirosu
29-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Greetings readers,
I've taken a long break since the last Slap-Snap, and some people are still looking forward for more, I would like to Apologize for the delay, and i'd like to announce that the next Slap-Snap will be released this week,(not this weekend, the week after this weekend) featuring Leviathan!

Now, This post has a "application" written on it, why's that? well, it's not so easy to look for talents.... well it is... to find them at the same time as you are :) so therefore i'm opening this thread for fellow builders who think they have what it takes to be a part of Slap-Snap! All you need to do is fill the application!

Build Type: Solo / Group ( group is when the application is for joint projects or builders)
IGN(s):
Speciality: Interior / Exterior(please specify building style, forest, medival, etc.) / Redstone(redstone is not usualy presented at slap snap, but some builders are good at redstone :) )
Rank(s): Member + (sorry, but builder rank cannot recieve a slap snap..... nor use the forums.... derp)
Why You wanne be on Slap Snap / Why do you think you are worthy of a Slap-Snap :
Invited : yes/no (the invited means I've contacted you ingame and asked you to try out for Slap-Snap,

This is the Current Status!

Accepted(will be soon):

SparkleUnidog
Slacky

Pending:

Blakethelake
lordgandalf

Rejected : (try again when you get better or have better stuff to show :) )

XempleFail (no application needed, you are a fail, glowstone and glass checkered floor is a one way tickent to rejection.)

Good Luck!

P.S - The New Slap Snap will be better, and it'll be Called Slap-Snap Reborn~!

SparkleUnidog
29-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Because you demand me of it :U

Build Type: Mostly solo
IGN(s): Sparkleunidog
Speciality: Interior, gardens/parks and sometimes the random house
Rank(s): VIP/ Rainbow Admin
Why You wanne be on Slap Snap / Why do you think you are worthy of a Slap-Snap : Because apparently I do good stuff :B
Invited : I have a feeling I'm invited, yush?

Extra: I believe I only have a few things currently worthy of Slap-Snap; My Old World Capital City house, staff city house, Rainbow Tower, My hidden home under the large tree in my realm and the mansion on a mountain. My huge pride though that i did was my Shrine. :3

But hey, you choose what you think is good xD

Blake
30-06-2013, 02:28 AM
Build Type: Group mostly if i do a solo build its in Creative.
IGN: blakethesnake04
Speciality: Interior and Exterior.
Why You wanne be on Slap Snap / Why do you think you are worthy of a Slap-Snap. Because I think I would be good to interview.
Invited: I dont think i was invited but if i was then Yay :) <3
Extra: I am a BIG Fan of Lapis. I am a Panda like Imallskillzy. I am a good (sorta) Builder. I am friends with Many people on the server. Most of my Builds Include the following Birch Planks Lapis Blocks Stone Bricks Half slabs and Spruce wood. I have got Vent Recently and I also have TeamSpeak3.

Ps. I am a big NASCAR Fan

<3

lordgandalf
30-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Build Type: Solo
IGN(s): lordgandalf
Speciality: Redstone and some internal/external experience
Rank(s): VIP / Slap
Why You wanne be on Slap Snap / Why do you think you are worthy of a Slap-Snap : Im the owner of slapland need to say more xD and i have a redstone teaching area in the new creative world
Invited : im not invited but i guess when i was online i would be asked for it some time xD

nirosu
30-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Some clarifications:

Those who were not invited are still welcome to apply.

If you submit a goup type building it means you submit an application for your current building group, therefore you either need all the group members to submit an application with a note of who is the other group members, or one that will submit an application with all the IGNS of the group members.