PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Enchanted Books to be added to the Spawn Shop

EndurableJono
07-07-2013, 06:23 PM
I have suggestion for Enchanted Books to be added to the Spawn Shop.

I have been trying to enchant items, and have never got the enchant that I was hoping for :P So I feel that it would be a good and useful idea if the enchanting books were added to the Spawn Shop.

Thanks,
Jono.

Madkiller212
07-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Nice idea Jono

Cats_say_moo
08-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Think it would ruin the survival aspect due to now its completely random with levels of exp and books which arent as easy to get since the 1.5 update however that is part of the survival aspect. Also how would you put a price on a item like Protect III in a shop when it has flexable values. Think it would just take up space aswell :/

naithantu
08-07-2013, 03:20 PM
1. SURVIVAL ASPECT MEOW MEOW MEOW

2. There's over 9000 types of enchanted books. Well, maybe not quite, but you get the point. This would probably look rather messy in the shop.

EndurableJono
08-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Think it would ruin the survival aspect:/

This is true, but doesn't the fact of having a whole shop ruin the survival aspect? :P

There's over 9000 types of enchanted books. Well, maybe not quite, but you get the point. This would probably look rather messy in the shop.

When I said this, I didn't mean all of the Books. I only meant the highest enchantables.
E.G - Instead of having Efficiency 1-5, just have Efficiency 5. This way it takes up less room :)

Blake
08-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Well Why put the best enchants? Why not put the lowest enchants then just buy all those till you get say Protection 4? What is someone need a Protection 2 book to add to their Armour?

EndurableJono
08-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Well Why put the best enchants? Why not put the lowest enchants then just buy all those till you get say Protection 4? What is someone need a Protection 2 book to add to their Armour?
I never thought of that :P That would be easier for people who can't afford the high enchants :)

Hiddey
10-07-2013, 09:36 AM
The shop has items which are either easily attainable or just for decoration. As said earlier, putting enchantment books up for sale not only ruins the survival aspect, but it also makes the game Pay2Win. Which is bad.

Putting Prot IV on all of your armor pieces is a waste anyway.

naithantu
10-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Like Hiddey said, too much pay2win. Suggestion denied.