PDA

View Full Version : Nirosu's Real Estate Project: Le Modernica

nirosu
14-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Heya, greetings members.

I've lately decided to do some building jobs, and not too long ago sold a lovely forest house to a friend of mine, after the enjoyment of the building, i've decided to yet continue my project, a project that will produce houses for sale, with high class furniture and ideas provided from my own and some ideas from my journies(I'm not the first to use the exact ideas, but I don't copy them without permission, and I never copy a build from some other server or some website, nor copy one from our server, I release my own creativity and enjoy the sight of others beeing delighted to recieve it :) )

This is the first house i'm posting online, the house is on a big plot, it is in Modern Style, it might be incomplete in the manner of me possible adding a storage at the basement.

The house is located at Ahsebridge's South-Westren Border, New Survivel, and is now on open auction, to reach the house go to ashebridge, go through the west district untill the end, then head south, the house would be noticable at the end of the road, and it's not such of a big walk.

The House is called: Le Modernica.

Here are 2 exterior pictures, and 2 interior pictures, and I remind you that this house could change a bit in the manner of having a basement.

The Auction ends on July 18th, contact me ingame or /mail me a bid(VIP can use mail).

The Money gathered from the project will be invested either in more houses, or the Poke-Tower in building.

The Modern Garden can be seen clearly in this picture, as well as the exterior, but the real beauty is more on the other side of the house.

Front View.

Interior 1.

Interior 2.

What Does this house contain?:

2 Stories
High Cealing
Modern Style
Tons of Simple but majestic quartz
Kitchen
Double Bed
Basement:
Pool
Small sauna
Storage w/ Exp Vaults compatibility & w/ iron door

Hurry to claim this house, such a rare occasion is not to be went unnoticed.

*The Auction might be extended in case of a problem or difficulties*

Sincerely Nirosu.

nirosu
14-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Modern houses usualy look bizzare for 5 min, then you understand how awesome they look... well, modern houses, not modern art ( like a a round dot on paper o.o )

nirosu
15-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Added Pool and Sauna!

Current Highest bid: 5,000

Yannis_Ofzo
15-07-2013, 11:33 AM
I'd like to bid 6000 on it ^^

Blake
15-07-2013, 11:56 AM
I would like to bid 6500 please

nirosu
15-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Current Highest bid is 10,000.

better conact me in game. the top bid is annonymous :P unless you say otherwise.

nirosu
15-07-2013, 07:30 PM
quick update:

Current bid has doubled itself~! 20,000.

I'm now searching for a spot for the continue of the project, more houses are to come, hopefully, also affordable for simple members :P and not only rich VIPs.

remmember, i'm not making the same style twice in such a rate, i'm going to announce on the 18th the winner of the bid, and the theme/style of the next house(which I might finish by then :O might)

nirosu
16-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Well, I know I said in last comment that I'll update the price, but since the price went up, I'll put it here:

and when I mean it went up, I actually mean it is like... 202,000 Slapoleons (that's a good name for Slap Currecy :P anyways, it's the same as in game $)

Yes, 202,000 k, and it was almost getting more...

I wonder if someone outbids THAT. >.> more projects to come, hopefully, cheaper and avaible for less rich people.

jimred9
23-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Well I'm building something at the moment for those who can't afford your prices...

nirosu
23-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Well I'm building something at the moment for those who can't afford your prices...

a. This house was sold and my prices began lowering, thankfully :)

b. you can do your own post for that >.>