PDA

View Full Version : Nirosu's Real Estate Project

nirosu
21-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Greetings fellow members, VIP, and staff.

I've decided on making a Real Estate business, as you might have seen or heard in my recent post or activity in the server.

Currently, because of the lack of housing I have to offer, all builds are on auction. I'm planning on making houses for a set price as well, but I need to do a lot of work before I reach that.

I'm afraid that currently by statistic, the avg. price for a house in auction is: 90k... BUT i'm now adding a special buyout price for future builds to prevent overly priced builds.

The project contains 2 types of houses: Original, and Renovated.

Original Houses are houses originaly built by me.

Renovated houses are houses that their previous owner did not accomplish full potential, and decided to sell the house, and as result I can renovate unwanted houses(depending on quality) and then when selling them back, the previous owner and/or the original builder, may buy back the house in 50% discounted price INCLUDING auctions(for example someone sells me a house for 400, I fixy fix and the price rises to 2,000, the previous owner may buy it for 1,000).

Renovated house's pictures WILL NOT be posted on forums due to the original builder's copyrights. but Original houses will probably will, and when each of those houses is avaible i'll update this post or submit a monthly real estate post for all housing avaible.

Got a house that you don't want? getting rid of some odd house? contact me and I might choose to buy it and renovate it :)

Available Houses: Contact me in-game (not updated yet)

Also, got an idea or a request for a special themed house? post a comment with that suggestion, who knows, I might find it fit for a cool and good looking house :D

Update:

Right now we're intruducing two new people to the project, as co-owners, MohDaol, and Hellkaiser29, the three of us will build houses, hopefully together, in order to get more houses done and more variety and unique styles!

Nirosu.

Yannis_Ofzo
22-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Good luck with your project Nirosu!, should you need any help, you know you can ask me!

jimred9
22-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Do u buy plots? I have a plot for sale at the mo if u like, ill show u it and u can offer a price

nirosu
01-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Update: MohDaol and Hellkaiser29 are now part of the Real Estate project :D

Yannis_Ofzo
01-08-2013, 09:24 PM
And how do you join the project?

MohDaol
01-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Hey I was mentioned :D

xD