PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Completed): Allow or Deny command for own wgs

lordgandalf
24-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Would it be possible to get a command to add peepz or remove peepz from youre own wg this way it will relieve pressure from staff and give them more time to help other peepz ?

naithantu
25-07-2013, 11:18 AM
Hm... guess this could work. Adding/removing players from WGs only takes a couple of seconds, but I don't think there's any big downsides to this command either. Might make this sometime this week, unless I think of a reason why we shouldn't add this.

Someb0dy
25-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Hmm what happens if in a WG there are two owners(or more)?? How that would work?

nirosu
25-07-2013, 11:43 AM
reason why? well, there'd be a reason unless you limit it only to the plot owner, but you probably already known that... it could be a problem with multiple owners, one could remove the other, which you could probably also fix >.>
go for it.

lordgandalf
25-07-2013, 11:56 AM
i would only use it for adding and removing members extra owners would still need staff interference

Telluur
25-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Added.

use the feather to check for regions. all player regions have an owner in the regionname.

Region member and owners can view their own region properties (flags, coords, owners and members)
/region info [regionname] | /rg info [regionname]

Region owners can add and delete members.
/region addmember [regionname] [playername] | /rg addmember [regionname] [playername]
/region removemember [regionname] [playername] | /rg remmem [regionname] [playername]