PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): have multi chat support

lordgandalf
26-07-2013, 08:52 PM
I use /msg and /r alot to talk with people about stuff and when youre talking to multiple people it will get messed up sometimes sending stuff to people not needing to get the msg. ANd sometimes i just want to talk to 1 or more
is it possible to make that you can have multiple /msg and /r conversations at one time.
like without a number would be like it is now but if you do /msg 1 lordgandalf hi that that will start conversation 2 so if you want to reply to me its /r 1 hi there for example but to the first person it would be /r without a number.
Maybey add in a party chat system so that you can chat with multiple peepz ?

naithantu
26-07-2013, 09:05 PM
A similar system has been suggested several times and although I don't dislike it, it does have it's downsides. One of the main issues that I have with this is that many players might start using party chat instead of all chat (even when what they are talking about doesn't need private chat at all). I've already seen this happen with helpop quite often and if the same happens with party chat then it probably does more harm than good.

lordgandalf
26-07-2013, 11:17 PM
The party chat isnt that needed i would like a way to talk to multiple people via /msg and not switch everytime i have 3 chats running and i need to swap conversation partner every couple seconds that my main suggestion