PDA

View Full Version : New themepark in town

lordgandalf
27-07-2013, 01:39 AM
The brothers are back and this time with more people and more rides.
Yes im talking about a new and bigger slapland called: Slapland Reborn.
Situated in a flowing valley of a once huge mining town in the all new creative world.
This time slapland will feature more rollercoasters than before.
Currently the contractors and engineers of Slap Inc. are busy on building rides and other needed facilities.
It will feature:

Rides
-Rollercoasters
-Waterslides
-And much more

Rides - Unconfirmed
Rodeo - Awaiting /horse public

Rides - Confirmed
Log Flume

Rides - Done
A view from above
MineTerror
Buried
RageQuit Maze
In The Vulcano
Topsy Turvy

Attractions - confirmed
Haunted House
Mini-games
Monorail
Loveboat Ride
Dropper
Parkour
Fireworks Display

Attractions - Done
Merry-around
Big Merry-around
Bouncy Castle
Archery Range
Ball Throw
Boat Battle

Utilities
Diverse shops
Inn
Tavern
Info Desk
Toilets
Changing Rooms

Staff
Lordgandalf
Ryuuga
Steffany686
Wackmo

Dates
Openingday: TBD
Building started: 27-07-2013

Looking For
Looking for mini-games developers. For more info:
http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?8629-Slapland-2-needs-your-help!-%28Contest%29

For more info about the old survival themepark look here:

http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?3595-Build-Project-Theme-Park&highlight=slapland

Blake
27-07-2013, 05:17 AM
I could help make some boat rids, water slides, roller coasters and all that jam.
When are you going to start making it? Also very good idea following the Reborn like what Jack did with the Downtown area.

:D

nirosu
27-07-2013, 06:55 AM
I also would love to help, i'm ok with boat rides, and I might have some more ideas :O

lordgandalf
27-07-2013, 03:44 PM
have to discuss this with steffany since shes co-owner of the wg.
Where mainly looking for people good at building yachts and tugs etc. for our little harbor at the entrance

Steffany686
27-07-2013, 07:09 PM
New Rollercoster in the Works! The most terrifying mining trip you will ever take in Minecraft! Ride MineTerror, and see where this trip takes you!

Wackmo
27-07-2013, 07:49 PM
New Rollercoster in the Works! The most terrifying mining trip you will ever take in Minecraft! Ride MineTerror, and see where this trip takes you!

If you feel the need to pee your pants while riding due to intense thrill, WAIT.
SlapLand 2.0 also has superb bathrooms

Steffany686
27-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Feel like you are the maze master, well come try our new attraction, Rage Quite Maze! Yell, Rage and just button mash your way through it!

Naith's Review: "This maze is Demonic!" After a few trys, "I completed that dang maze, legit!"

Ryuuga
05-08-2013, 08:50 AM
just a quick update we recently added a lighthouse and bay to SL2 and boat construction should be ongoing atm.

Steffany686
09-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Update on SlapLand 2 Reborn
This is a running post of all the Rides and Attractions in or coming to SlapLand. I will be updating this post when we add or finish a ride,and it will also say who made/thought up what.

Rollercosters

-A View from Above 2/3 of the way done, made by Lordgandalf
-Buried 2/3 of the way done, made by Lordgandalf
-In to the Volcano Done,made by Ryuuga
-MineTerror Done,made by Steffany686 & Build Team
-Topsy-Turvy Done, Made by Build Team, Idea from Nirosu
-Haunted Coaster 1/3 of the way done, Made but TheKrafter and His lil Bro Logan
-Un-named Water Coaster JustStarted, Made by Wackmo

Attractions

-Haunted House In-Progress, Made by Ryuuga and Steffany
-RandomShops and Stalls Made by Build Team
-Merry-Go-Round Done made by Wackmo
- WaterRides:
*Pool Done Main part of Water Park
*RandomWater Slides Done made by Build Team
*LogFlume Done By Wackmo
*LazyRiver
-Monarail
-Rage Quit Maze Made By Lordgandalf
-Bounce Castle Made By Steffany686
-Parkour Coarse Need more small ones around park
-Mini-Games
*Ball Toss Done made by Steffany686
*Shooting Game Done, made by Ryuuga
*And More
-Love Boat Ride Claimed by Icy-Destroyer

And many more things to come!
If you have any ideas or want to build something on the list please leave a post on here.
Thanks
SlapLand2Reborn Build Team

Edit ryuuga: sorry couldn't resist improving some of the spelling :P

roodypatooty
10-08-2013, 07:19 AM
i might be able to help with building some boats and other cool stuff. Would love to just help someone else out i have built a lot (enough) for myself. Thanks

TheKrafter1923
11-08-2013, 04:07 AM
Can I be added to the construction workers?

Steffany686
24-08-2013, 12:00 AM
http://forums.slapgaming.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=457&d=1377301076

Well it time for another Contest! This is going to be a contest to help out the building of Slapland 2! This contest starts August 26th and will end on September 20th. The contest will be held in the Creative World, at the Slapland 2 Contest Grounds. We need you to build/design mini-games that can be used with Slapland itself. Mini-Games can be, Parkour, normal carnival games, or water park games to name a few. Any build that we, the judges like will be added to Slapland 2 and the builders named on a sign saying who built it and if they won in the contest.

http://forums.slapgaming.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=458&d=1377301185

Guidelines

Build needs to be in the theme of Abandoned Mining Town/Old Western
Build needs to be a functioning mini-game.
Any redstone has to be NON-LAGGING, ex. no rapid clocks, pulses, or piston fire.

Now The Rules!

You will be given a 18x18x17x3 plot to build in.
Builds need to stay with in the plot.
Builds need to stay with the theme.
If you want a Team, you need to sign up as a team and stay a team till the build is done.
Only teams of 2- 4 people only.
Prizes will be split evenly between the team member by the Judges.
Only one plot per Contest per Person/Team, If you are on a team that is your plot in that contest.
All Contest Builds must meet SlapGaming Terms and Services.
Slapland has the right to move/alter/destroy any builds, this will mostly happen after the contest if over or the said build does not meet above rules.
Any other question/concerns can be asked here or in game by /msg to Ryuuga, me (Steffany686) or lordgandalf, also see the signs at the Contest Grounds under the Contest Dragon.
Have Fun!
And lastly, Do NOT tick off the Dragon!

Prizes!
(All Prizes will be given out within the survival world by lordgandalf, Ryuuga or Steffany686)

Emerald Block
Gold Block
Iron Block

Cake for anyone that enters and builds something within the rules of the contest.

Do not post here for plots. This is so people can see the Birth of Slapland 2. Post for plots and or question about the contest here. http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?8629-Slapland-2-needs-your-help!-(Contest)

Ryuuga
30-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Results:
1st place: jimred9 (plot #15) with how many steve's
prize: 1 emerald block (claimed)

2nd place: honkin_pigs (plot #6) with his rolercoaster claustophobia
prize: 1 gold block (claimed)

3rd place: bandana6 (plot #3) with her horse ranch shooting range
prize: 1 iron block (unclaimed)

It was a close call between first and second place as the judges couldn't agree on the winner hence the dragon decided jimred9 got first place since a rollercoaster isn't, technically, a mini-game (hate the dragon not the judges). I have seen some amazing builds in this competition and am very happy with the results. all winners will be informed by in-game mail and will be requested to contact us in-game so they can receive their rewards in a survival world.
Hopefully next time we will have even more participants

jimred9
30-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Thanks, it was great compotion and well done to the others who won, I'll be on sometime soon to collect the prize..