PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Help [Blaze Grinder]

Yannis_Ofzo
01-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Hey guys, I'm trying to build a Blaze Grinder, but as I personally know I am terrible at building them, and I always mess up when I follow a tutorial, so here comes the question:

Would anyone want to make a Blaze grinder for me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrtcJ4c_6oQ

Things to note:

Builder gets:
- Free addition to the worldgaurd (Worldgaurding a Spawner costs 15K)
- Permission to use the grinder
- Payment (good payment, not like 500$ :P)(amount is to be discussed) OR Sharpness V, Unbreaking III, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II Diamond Sword, barely used. OR a House (desert theme) designed by our lovely Nirosu.
- a Sethome at the grinder (if you are at the capped sethomes I WILL buy you additional sethomes via the donation panel as extra payment.

Requirements:
- 100% working as in the video (known to work in the 1.6.2 release)
- Remember it has to be able to grind the XP
- You supply the blocks yourself.
- Don't take ages to make it.
- Or you make it and finish it, or you don't start at all. Halfdone work doesn't get payed.

Important:
- i'm on Holiday 5-20 August
- Griefing (the Spawner) is against the rules, and will be reported to the staffmembers.

Feel free to ask any other questions.
Kind regards and thanks in advance, Yannis.

cheos313
01-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Can give it an try, if possible can start tomorrow

Yannis_Ofzo
01-08-2013, 11:17 PM
I can bring you there tommorow via tp under normal conditions (unless something IRL should pop up but I doubt so.)
Other possible builders can still post here so I know who to ask should cheos choose not to build it.

cheos313
02-08-2013, 03:16 AM
Grinder is done.... Maybe need to change the redstone a little bit, But the rest is fine ;)

Yannis_Ofzo
02-08-2013, 12:39 PM
It's built, huge thanks to cheos313!

Ryuuga
08-08-2013, 09:30 AM
good job people :D

hellkaizer29
14-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Cheos, will you also please build 1 of these for me once I get my own blaze spawner? XD Whisper me your answer in-game if you see me online :) Thanks

Yannis_Ofzo
15-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Make a own topic for that or pm him...