PDA

View Full Version : veryunderstated's Ban Appeal

veryunderstated
07-09-2013, 02:26 AM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
veryunderstated Date of ban *If you know*
September 6, 2013 Reason for being banned
Other Why should we unban you?
I was given an hour temp ban, that I did not deserve. A player was being vulgar and rude, so I complained to GTR and he then banned me for supposedly harassing other players which NEVER happened. I'm not worried about lifting the ban given the fact that it's so short, but I just want to see the evidence of me supposedly harassing another player since I never did.

GTR_JR
07-09-2013, 02:31 AM
Telling people that you are going to have them banned, telling them to shut up, and calling them a 'child' is not something that you are supposed to do. You are supposedly an adult and you should act as such. You were correct that MrSliver was also int he wrong but two wrongs don't make a right.

Client> 2013-09-06 22:17:33 [CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] <[VIP] veryunderstated> dude, just give it up. I've already got screenshots so you're gonna get banned
Client> 2013-09-06 22:16:24 [CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] <[VIP] veryunderstated> you should shut up.
Client> 2013-09-06 22:21:21 [CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] <[VIP] veryunderstated> MrSliverMan, don't talk to me anymore. you're a child and I don't walk to people like you