PDA

View Full Version : Good bye Slap-gaming

hellkaizer29
09-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Hey guys, this is HellKaizer(Kai). I just wanna say good bye to my fellow slap-gamers on this server. I've heard that I have been abusing a bug even tho I didn't know that it was really a bug since I only know it for only 1-2days because someone told me how to make money. I apologize for doing that, I really mean it. Since all my money will be taken away(not sure yet), I've decided that I would just quit the game and play my other game(League of Legends). I'm really just a modern/mansion houses and money maker on this game. So yeah, I'll see you guys again next time :D I really had so much fun on this server for the past 2-3 months playing. Again, sorry for abusing it. Good bye <3

honkin_pigs
09-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Hey guys, this is HellKaizer(Kai). I just wanna say good bye to my fellow slap-gamers on this server. I've heard that I have been abusing a bug even tho I didn't know that it was really a bug since I only know it for only 1-2days because someone told me how to make money. I apologize for doing that, I really mean it. Since all my money will be taken away(not sure yet), I've decided that I would just quit the game and play my other game(League of Legends). I'm really just a modern/mansion houses and money maker on this game. So yeah, I'll see you guys again next time :D I really had so much fun on this server for the past 2-3 months playing. Again, sorry for abusing it. Good bye <3

The sign says $10, it was costing you $1, you noticed this and didn't realise it was a glitch? gg and bye

horsegal00
09-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Bye Marlowe! Come on TS and speak !!

Daire_Tomas
09-09-2013, 06:52 PM
See ya bro!!, do you really want to go? All your stuff will be deleated

hellkaizer29
09-09-2013, 07:18 PM
errr, maybe :P I dont know. This is my first server on my minecraft account.. so I might come back. Maybe once in a week.

SparkleUnidog
11-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Even if you lose all your money you'll still have all ya stuff, so you can keep on building. And the money maker bit? At least this will be a fresh start/chance to get back on top! Like a challenge again!

Just because glitched money is getting taken away from you doesn't mean you shouldn't play anymore. That's just being silly.

honkin_pigs
11-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Even if you lose all your money you'll still have all ya stuff, so you can keep on building. And the money maker bit? At least this will be a fresh start/chance to get back on top! Like a challenge again!

Just because glitched money is getting taken away from you doesn't mean you shouldn't play anymore. That's just being silly.

Yup and his buildigns are amazing and they shouldn't be left abandoned :P

jimred9
11-09-2013, 04:08 PM
I will be a grounds keeper for those homes if u like hell, to make sure they are not forgotten and abandoned?...

honkin_pigs
11-09-2013, 05:59 PM
I will be a grounds keeper for those homes if u like hell, to make sure they are not forgotten and abandoned?...

is that basically asking for his houses? >.>

jimred9
11-09-2013, 06:26 PM
Lol, honking u seemed concerned for the homes... So I was just commenting...

hellkaizer29
11-09-2013, 08:20 PM

I don't wanna go back from the beginning again Sparky. I've been working so hard to get that LEGIT 1.4mill that people gave me for my builds. But now its all gone because of me, "abusing a bug". Only if I didn't talk to that mazad45 guy who abused it first before me. Oh well, I've made my decision already.. So yeah :)

hellkaizer29
11-09-2013, 08:22 PM
I don't need a ground keepers or w/e. That's why there is a WG!

hellkaizer29
11-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Also, they should have just took the money I made from using the glitched/bug, instead of taking everything.

Telluur
11-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Also, they should have just took the money I made from using the glitched/bug, instead of taking everything.

Wow....

You knew that the shop price was wrong, as it had the correct price on the sign. Instead of reporting it, you decided to actively abuse it. We've banned people for similar incidents in the past, consider yourself very very lucky that you only got a balance reset.

hellkaizer29
11-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Wow....

You knew that the shop price was wrong, as it had the correct price on the sign. Instead of reporting it, you decided to actively abuse it. We've banned people for similar incidents in the past, consider yourself very very lucky that you only got a balance reset.
Ohhh, coolio. I'm very lucky then!

honkin_pigs
11-09-2013, 10:42 PM
hell you may have a wg, but if you leave your houses will become abandoned and inevitably be removed in time :/

hellkaizer29
11-09-2013, 11:04 PM
hell you may have a wg, but if you leave your houses will become abandoned and inevitably be removed in time :/
Who said that I would leave? LOL :P I'll be on sometimes.

honkin_pigs
11-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Who said that I would leave? LOL :P I'll be on sometimes.

you did ;) and okay haha i'll see you around buddy :)

TheKrafter1923
11-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Honkin from my understanding VIP plots don't get removed unless they look like crap, violates the terms and conditions or Jack says so.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

hellkaizer29
12-09-2013, 01:50 AM
you did ;) and okay haha i'll see you around buddy :)
Well, true that I did say that before! :P But I can't just leave my friends on this server LOL

hellkaizer29
12-09-2013, 01:52 AM
Honkin from my understanding VIP plots don't get removed unless they look like crap, violates the terms and conditions or Jack says so.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Well, it's a good thing that my houses/mansions doesn't looks crap LOL Plus, it's not on any plots. So....

Stoux
12-09-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm just stunned by how ignorant you are. :blink:

honkin_pigs
12-09-2013, 12:14 PM
ignorance is bliss stoux :P