PDA

View Full Version : Important!!!!

Daire_Tomas
18-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Hey guys, was playing a quick sand server , I then got logged out -" you are logged in from another location" I changed my password, hopefully that's it, but I know nothing about "hacking" I have bought many items on different servers, so my mc account has my credit card details!! Can anyone tell me what I should do or what just happend, also if I do happen to do something extremely unlike me, it's not me! So please tell me what to do

Telluur
18-09-2013, 10:03 PM
To clear a few things up; all the purchases you made on different servers are in no way connected to minecraft/Mojang. Most servers use either enjin or buycraft to process their payments/donations. This means that servers have no access to your credit card details, So I wouldn't worry too much about your credit card.
Tip for general Internet safety; if you don't trust a website, don't shop there, or use a 3rd party like PayPal to hide your credit card details.

Regarding your minecraft account: transfer your minecraft account to a Mojang account, if you haven't already done so. If you ever suspect anyone else using your account, then change your password.

Daire_Tomas
18-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Thanks tell, 1. For replying so quick 2. Helping me, I've don't ll of that,