PDA

View Full Version : Sparkles is gonna love 1.7 xD

lordgandalf
20-09-2013, 06:33 AM
Sparkles they have added a rainbow awesome ness filter into the 1.7 snapshots look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH6dKPlj_yY

SparkleUnidog
20-09-2013, 01:12 PM
It's a shame though, because either A: my PC won't hack the colours at all, or B: the constant change of colours will cause my on-going headache to get worse. ;_;

-sigh- Aw Mojang, Y U no understand? I dun want rainbow effects in MC... I want actually rainbows! Make it happen!

nirosu
20-09-2013, 02:07 PM
I can see the next headline:"Mojang was sued for 2,000,000$ due to a feature in the online game Minecraft that caused seizures all over the world"...

That might happen.... maybe...

MohDaol
20-09-2013, 04:07 PM
ohgodwhy

They really should focus on the game instead of adding useless features like this -.-

nirosu
20-09-2013, 04:10 PM
ohgodwhy

They really should focus on the game instead of adding useless features like this -.-

map over all the item frame? now.... that's genius! so helpful for the server ! .... meh.... maybe we should allow them again >.> would really be nice to have some.

Oh and btw.... IS THAT ALL MOJANG? map bigger in frames?~!?!?!? gawd, i should've bought minecraft back when it was 20$ and not euro >.> or was it 10? 2?

SparkleUnidog
21-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Niro, I remember being told that the reason we don't allow the maps because their constantly updating in the frame, and that causes lag.

And yeah, a lot of what they did in this snapshot is a little useless... thought it would be more updates on the fishing and biomes :/ Ah well.

nirosu
21-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Niro, I remember being told that the reason we don't allow the maps because their constantly updating in the frame, and that causes lag.

And yeah, a lot of what they did in this snapshot is a little useless... thought it would be more updates on the fishing and biomes :/ Ah well.

I know the reason, but maybe is it possible to make some sort of system to prevent that? like allowing up to 3 maps a wg, if thats possible XD since maps could really be nice, and if we don't overuse them, they will be fine.... probably.

SparkleUnidog
22-09-2013, 02:01 AM
You could always go and suggest it in the bug/suggestion forum? ;D

And to the topic: I hope they really do add rainbows at some point! Like when it's rained of something... I dunno. If not, I'm adding the rainbow mod. >>;

nirosu
22-09-2013, 06:01 AM
You could always go and suggest it in the bug/suggestion forum? ;D

And to the topic: I hope they really do add rainbows at some point! Like when it's rained of something... I dunno. If not, I'm adding the rainbow mod. >>;

Let's hope they'll add it at "some point" and not in the next snapshot... >.> they need to be doing something about the next update, it's cute, but it is not that much exciting... and rainbows won't make the situation better.

honkin_pigs
22-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Let's hope they'll add it at "some point" and not in the next snapshot... >.> they need to be doing something about the next update, it's cute, but it is not that much exciting... and rainbows won't make the situation better.

What makes an update worthwile differs between peoples views. I'm sure a massive updates on books would be an amazing thing to you. but to the majority of minecraft players they'd be like wtf is this crap.

They will never release updates that will keep everyone happy, just accept that some you will like others you may not, and have patience and wait for the ones you do like :)

nirosu
22-09-2013, 12:56 PM
What makes an update worthwile differs between peoples views. I'm sure a massive updates on books would be an amazing thing to you. but to the majority of minecraft players they'd be like wtf is this crap.

They will never release updates that will keep everyone happy, just accept that some you will like others you may not, and have patience and wait for the ones you do like :)

Actually no.... a whole update about books is meaningless, to remind you, the update that came with writtable books had some good stuff.
A update must be balanced with bug fixes, new blocks, new mechanics, for my opinion, a bit of graphics, if they concetrated on those 4 aspects at a update it would be nice, but neglecting some of the aspects might be annoying to many.

honkin_pigs
22-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Actually no.... a whole update about books is meaningless, to remind you, the update that came with writtable books had some good stuff.
A update must be balanced with bug fixes, new blocks, new mechanics, for my opinion, a bit of graphics, if they concetrated on those 4 aspects at a update it would be nice, but neglecting some of the aspects might be annoying to many.

i didn't say an update entirely on books i said a massive update to books.
And also you said it yourself, its your opinion, other peoples are different, some people arent to fussy about what an upodate consists of and are happy just because of some of the minor details. I personally am looking forward to 1.7 for the fishing updates and biome updates and am not bothered in the slightest by the shaders that have been added, but the main thing is i'm not complaining because it contains a couple of things i disagree with :P

SparkleUnidog
22-09-2013, 03:00 PM
I'm looking forward to the fishing as well - I liked the fishing, but it got pretty boring fast, so to have stuff added to it has got me all excited about it! :D

jimred9
22-09-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm looking forward to the fishing as well - I liked the fishing, but it got pretty boring fast, so to have stuff added to it has got me all excited about it! :D

The fishing does look good :p

honkin_pigs
23-09-2013, 02:08 PM
I've purposely avoided looking into the snapshots or videos of it played, that way i'll get to find out all the little updates by myself hehe :3 got a feeling ima be fishing for a while hehe :3

TheKrafter1923
25-09-2013, 12:56 PM
For this version I am not going to be playing any snapshots as I don't like what I've seen in some videos.

Ryuuga
27-09-2013, 05:34 PM
The fishing does look good :p
I tried the snapshot and didn't notice the difference how/what is different since I'm wondering if I'm just doing it wrong :(

nirosu
27-09-2013, 07:31 PM
I tried the snapshot and didn't notice the difference how/what is different since I'm wondering if I'm just doing it wrong :(

Tried enchanting the fishing rod? or did you try 1.6.3 pre release snapshot >.>