PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys! Paragon is BACK!

ParagonSpider
22-09-2013, 05:45 AM
Hey guys! Long time no see! it's been awhile since I've came onto the server again, and I'm posting this at 1:46AM, no mods+ are on. I am starting to come back into the server more frequently when I can, and I was wondering if no one is covering the 12:00AM+ position, I was wondering if I can do it since I'm on from after-school. I've also got a friend in the server, and he basically can't get a plot or anything without any mods+. <3 you guys @ slap! -ParagonSpider :laugh:

SparkleUnidog
24-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Welcome back Para! And we do sometimes have a staff member on at that time, but if you wanna apply for Mod, you know where to post ;D I'd say go for guild first, though...

ParagonSpider
24-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Welcome back Para! And we do sometimes have a staff member on at that time, but if you wanna apply for Mod, you know where to post ;D I'd say go for guild first, though...
I've tried, Guide and Guild, and didn't get accepted the first time :\ I'll try again though, I don't mind, I have time to spare (I'm a very patient person). The only things I can't deal with are my little brothers xD :P

Edit: I applied for Guide again, I don't think I'm ready to be mod yet, I need to get used to the server and everything, so I think Guide will do for now. As for other things to join for, I'll think about that while I sleep, I'm exhausted from running everywhere in my school and helping out my family and such.