PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Pay2Win Heads on Minecraft

Cats_say_moo
06-10-2013, 11:54 PM
This reminded me of one of Nirosu's suggestions but Possibly a Way to donate for Staff of Slap Gaming's Heads? Like maybe 5Pounds or Something like that so players are able to Adore the Staff above their Fireplace :D

Or go all out and just have it to where you can donate $0.50 for any players head Excluding Staff

Telluur
07-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Lobster does not agree.
You will never boil me.

lordgandalf
07-10-2013, 12:59 PM
I dont like people buying my head and parade down town with it :P
I like to keep my head where it should be in top of my body

nirosu
07-10-2013, 01:20 PM
I dont like people buying my head and parade down town with it :P
I like to keep my head where it should be in top of my body

I believe he said staff.... but, staff might feel this, but think of all the fans that will buy sparkle's head, and not to mention Jack's, it never changes, and it's a nice piece of interior :)

lordgandalf
07-10-2013, 01:54 PM
uhm hes also sugesting the buying off member heads i im correct

Or go all out and just have it to where you can donate $0.50 for any players head Excluding Staff

honkin_pigs
07-10-2013, 01:59 PM
this would be great for the server in terms of making money, however most staff will disagree with it as they are proud not to many versions of their head exist :/

but i could see it being a good donation feature if it were to be implemented, however i think there should be a way to tell the bought heads apart from the heads won in battle.

nirosu
07-10-2013, 05:12 PM
this would be great for the server in terms of making money, however most staff will disagree with it as they are proud not to many versions of their head exist :/

but i could see it being a good donation feature if it were to be implemented, however i think there should be a way to tell the bought heads apart from the heads won in battle.

would be too confusing... :S

honkin_pigs
07-10-2013, 05:18 PM
would be too confusing... :S

How would this be too confusing in any way at all? the item could just have a special name or something to distinguish the fact of its not the real head, this way people couldnt buy a fake sparkle head and sell it on as a real one or something

jimred9
07-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Honkin, couldn't they just put it on an anvil?

honkin_pigs
07-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Honkin, couldn't they just put it on an anvil?

Im pretty sure our developers would be able to prevent that :)

Blake
07-10-2013, 09:14 PM
I like this idea! I love to share my head if others share theirs

nirosu
08-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Anyone volunteering to buy Blake's head? anyone? going once, going twice, and...

Number of people that wanne buy the head:

horsegal00
08-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Ehm. No. I would much rather people got my head LEGIT than buying it, or anybody elses head for that matter. I'd also prefer if Sparkles head isn't available, as I have only one of two :P

SparkleUnidog
08-10-2013, 05:13 PM
There is only 2 legit heads of mine on the server (Horse and Stoux own them), and I plan for it to keep that way.

so... no, i kinda dun agree with this idea.

honkin_pigs
08-10-2013, 05:17 PM
but wouldn't the potential donation benifits outweigh the fact that there'd be a couple more versions of your heads out there?

nirosu
08-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Well, having specific heads might be nice... like, Notch's head, Jack's, you know, it doesn't have to be so specific as in all staff, only those who want and like, special people heads, like jeb's or something :)?

SparkleUnidog
09-10-2013, 01:53 AM
I still think winning your head collection in PVP is more rewarding and better than donating for them. Because like many have said, they don't want people to have their heads, and some staff feel that way as well.

And I think being able to get a famous person's head isn't really... ugh.

nirosu
09-10-2013, 04:24 AM
I still think winning your head collection in PVP is more rewarding and better than donating for them. Because like many have said, they don't want people to have their heads, and some staff feel that way as well.

And I think being able to get a famous person's head isn't really... ugh.

Some collect heads, and most collects trophies as heads, the difference - the former prefers to buy the heads from others.

Can't say I don't agree with what your saying, but people might still want in nethertheless, as I said, maybe it should be limited, I'm sure someone would be dying to make a shrine of notch using his head many things possible, but if not then not, this is my final opposition.

Cats_say_moo
09-10-2013, 12:20 PM
However sparkle there are some people who want players heads, For example in staff city wouldnt you like to see the old staff member's heads insted of a flower? Which there is no way to collect their heads because most of them are banned or hate the server. Or for a person who wanted to play on the server Ghostwolf for example if a person wanted to have their head in a memorium of them leaving slap. With most current staff they don't want their heads going around and would rather have it rare. What would be the difference of having everyone a non rare then there wouldn't be any issues with heads, it would become more of a card collecting game.

SparkleUnidog
09-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Yeah sure, but then what about the players and staff who DON'T want people to have their heads? That's not really fair, really.

If people really want heads, they should earn them like everyone else.

And Cats, if you wanna change the flowers to heads for the staff graves, just ask Stoux or something - I'm sure he'd just get them for you :/

Cats_say_moo
09-10-2013, 09:59 PM
And Cats, if you wanna change the flowers to heads for the staff graves, just ask Stoux or something - I'm sure he'd just get them for you :/

There are way too many old staff to the point where its pointless to try making all of the heads :P

SparkleUnidog
10-10-2013, 04:37 PM
There are way too many old staff to the point where its pointless to try making all of the heads :PThen we don't need to donate for past heads now, do we? ;D

nirosu
10-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Then we don't need to donate for past heads now, do we? ;D

Daww..... guess I'll have to kill Jackster while he's afk... not like I have a chance... after all, 5% would mean a few stabs. :3

Cats_say_moo
10-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Then we don't need to donate for past heads now, do we? ;D

30-40 Old staff + 0.50 Each = Jacks Pizza? :D

nirosu
11-10-2013, 04:12 AM
30-40 Old staff + 0.50 Each = Jacks Pizza? :D

Hev has a point... as said before, the donation is available only for heads people approved, many people don't pvp, and their heads inaccessible, it can be some sort of VIP head collection :)