PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Completed): /deaths

ImAGamer89
12-10-2013, 10:18 AM
I suggest that we add /deaths to see how many time you have died on the server, i think some ppl wanna know that.

jimred9
12-10-2013, 11:45 AM
That sounds cool, me likey likey

nirosu
12-10-2013, 12:25 PM
I don't think there's much of a way to do this, and anyways you can look at your statistic via options, many people die too much times, and if you met Jack when he's in a playful mood, you'd might double your number of deaths... if this would be implemented, it should be bound to PVP deaths, and it'll reset each month or so.

Telluur
12-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I don't think there's much of a way to do this, and anyways you can look at your statistic via options, many people die too much times, and if you met Jack when he's in a playful mood, you'd might double your number of deaths... if this would be implemented, it should be bound to PVP deaths, and it'll reset each month or so.

Again. Let us decide what is possible or not. We log loads of different things, and this one is fairly easy as well.

nirosu
13-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Again. Let us decide what is possible or not. We log loads of different things, and this one is fairly easy as well.

Sorry Telluur... but I really don't see a point to this :S even i the log can show that, do we really need to let the console search for all deaths by a player? even if it's not so hard, I don't see a point if it just count deaths, as for the fact many people just randomly use /suicide and such, but if this would be taken into a direction of something like, pvp deaths, it could be worth some effort to look into, but simply show number of deaths... meh, sure it ca be fine to let mods + to have it if someone really wanne know.

horsegal00
13-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Sorry Telluur... but I really don't see a point to this :S even i the log can show that, do we really need to let the console search for all deaths by a player? even if it's not so hard, I don't see a point if it just count deaths, as for the fact many people just randomly use /suicide and such, but if this would be taken into a direction of something like, pvp deaths, it could be worth some effort to look into, but simply show number of deaths... meh, sure it ca be fine to let mods + to have it if someone really wanne know.

Why would we want it to show just pvp deaths? We want it to show ALL the deaths we've had on the server not just pvp ones.....

nirosu
13-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Why would we want it to show just pvp deaths? We want it to show ALL the deaths we've had on the server not just pvp ones.....

Why would you want all deaths, what will it help you, especially because some of them are trolling deaths by staff or /suicide, it would be good to classify the deaths, then it would bear anything, but if you simply want a number for the lols, well, then it could probably be arranged, but meaningless :/

naithantu
13-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Why would you want all deaths, what will it help you, especially during trolling deaths by staff or /suicides

Meh.. Why do stats exist? They're not supposed to be useful, they're just a nice small addition.

nirosu
13-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Meh.. Why do stats exist? They're not supposed to be useful, they're just a nice small addition.

read the edited comment :P I edited it after 5 min xD anyways, I suggest that if this were to be implemented, it'll have a "deaths caused by ", statistics relating the cause of death, if that's not possible, then Deaths per day should be nice too.

SparkleUnidog
13-10-2013, 03:47 PM
I wouldn't want to see my death count... I have way to many to my liking, lol

Stoux
13-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Added. Will start counting as of today. Will be available soon.
Command: /deaths

Wackmo
13-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Added. Will start counting as of today. Will be available soon.
Command: /deaths

PVP deaths, or all deaths?

TheKrafter1923
14-10-2013, 02:58 AM
All deaths on the server Wackmo :)